USA United Squonkers of America

Yes you have to remove the RDA in order to use it, but I bought one specifically for the Gbox due to the battery/bottle setup in it.

And yup, once you squonk, you never go back :grinning:

2 Likes

Iā€™m only about 150 ā€˜puffsā€™ in, and already that is 100% true. Man itā€™s good. Like discovering vaping all over again.

3 Likes

That is correct and not correct it will depend on the ss

TCR-Chart-Vaping

2 Likes

Hey Bro Check this one out :smiley:

6 Likes

wow what a combo! nice score!

1 Like

I donā€™t have the Kbox but I have the Dripbox 2 and Dripbox 160ā€™s
And I have to say I like the G box better

1 Like

2 pics of the same mod

I know lolā€¦I meant the color combo of the acrylic and wood :+1:

1 Like

Yeah I canā€™t believe how light this mod is and how it feels in the hand

1 Like

Absolutely. extremely comfortable.

1 Like

Welcome to the Squonk Gang

3 Likes

Questionā€¦ I havenā€™t seen a TC mod that was calibrated for SS304 except for the GBOX. Is there logic to why they chose to calibrate 304 instead of the seemingly more commonly used 316L? No complaints here, just an opportunity for education. I just set manual for 092 and everythingā€™s fine now. Just curious.

1 Like

I think .00105 is pretty much just a catch all.

3 Likes

If anyone is looking for a very good 20700 mech squonker thatā€™s incredibly cheap, I can highly recommend the Hugo Vapor Squeezer.
I received one today, it puts the Pulse BF to shame, hits like a hammer.
To be honest, it hits as hard as my Signature Tips SQ, which until now is the hardest hitting mech squonker around.
Itā€™s very comfortable to hold and fire and has a locking button too.
For $25 you canā€™t go wrong!

3 Likes

Have one sitting in my cart at FT. Just trying to decide on an RDA to go along with the order. Tossing around a Haku, Supersonic or an Entheon. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Not if itā€™s a single coil RDA that youā€™re after, I only use dual coils.
The Drop RDA is great if you want a dual coil RDA.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion. Every time Iā€™ve gone to order a Drop it seems like it goes OOS. Settled for a Bonza instead which has similar airflow. Yep was looking at a new flavor chasing single coil. Decided to go with the Supersonic.

I just wish they would have put a Hex squonk pin in the Drop RDA
And NOT the Slot squonk pin :confused:

My Drop RDA has a Phillips squonk pin not slotted. I really like it. I also have the Bonza which is equally as good except the sqounk pin lays flush with the deck bottom and with the very generous well depth it would have been nice to be a bit taller to retain some juice.

3 Likes

So yā€™all think the Drop, Bonzai have flavor compared to Wasp, BK or Entheon? I picked up a B2K, itā€™s a tad airy but a great squonk atty. been using routinely. Between that and the entheon, my go tos but have been considering a Drop. I have many RDA I donā€™t really use, hate to buy another for the shelf. And REALLY need a dual battery squonk mod. Got busy time coming up, donā€™t need to carry a ton of batteries around. G-Box? Think Iā€™ll try it! Unless there is another aroundā€¦

1 Like