Vape Mail 2016!

1 Like

Awww Yeeeaha the Future is Now! Got my 30ml sample of 6 mg VaporBase …of course just accepted an offer on the house and have a Home Inspector coming tomorrow …perfect time for experimenting! :unamused: Check my last post in the Liquid Labs (VaporBase) thread for plans. Cool sticker, me likie

8 Likes

Got me a TFV4 Micro so I can use the rba’s I got from the give away prize from Daath, 521 Tab and some Shisha

10 Likes

Two new Kayfun mini v3 clone’s one on my old Provari

12 Likes

Wicked up the Smok TFV4 RBA in my new micro tank with the supplied .062ohm 2.5mm clapton coil, no leaks and killer flavor at 29 watts. My juice never tasted so good. :joy:

8 Likes

I got 2 more Black Boreas today. These are for my vape bunker and 2 for now. This makes 6 total. @Donovan sent their 2 new flavors for testing. I’ll be mixing these up tonight.

12 Likes

Tell me that’s a glass bottle! :slight_smile: ;):slight_smile:
@BoDarc

2 Likes

Oh yeah. Go check out my quickie review on the Liquid Labs thread

3 Likes

Flavah Mail

12 Likes

Nice little haul to keep ya busy while you’re laid up. :wink: Get well and no sneezing in the ju-uice. (10 pts to anyone who gets that reference)

7 Likes

Oh my… the dreaded White Truffle. Please tell me you didn’t think it was a chocolate truffle? Opening that bottle will be the worst mistake of your entire life, trust me.

4 Likes

Thanks for the sweet strawberry and juicy lemon flavor samples. I need to mix some up :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Encino Man always made me laugh, I’ve not see it in while though :slight_smile:

My little haul for this week. It doesn’t take much to make me happy :yum:

13 Likes

@ozo I’m looking to pick up a few spool tamers, I was about to order from FastTech… where did you get yours from?

1 Like

Got my BCV order in. Impressed with shipping time for only choosing first class instead of priority, only ordered late wednesday night. :slight_smile: plus they threw in a free sample of some Orange (FA)
Got:
Banana Cream (LA)
Cinnamon Roll (FW)
Jackfruit (TPA)
And 2 bottles of Juicy Peach (Cap)(Cap)
And the free Orange (FA)!

10 Likes

Ahhhh, VapeNW.com - how you make my vaping life so worth living…

And then there’s my new mixologist in training… call her Lacey Rae.

13 Likes

They threw in a couple samples with my last order too. Very cool and I appreciate it.

4 Likes

The best vape mail ever! Thank you @Amy2 for the wonderful juice package.It is easy to see why you have over 250 people following you.
The flavors are balanced so beautifully in every one I have tried.Thank You for sharing your hard work!

12 Likes

Thank you !
If you haven’t already tried it the Grey Days is a neat take on a looper finish with the Earl Grey tea ! Thank you the Custards will be done eventually Vienna Sunset , Sticky toffee pudding and Kickerville which is a Tobacco but it should be done actually it taste like sweet honey but there’s no honey in the recipe.

3 Likes

Yep, mine broke the first time I tried to take it apart. I’ve never had a tank that broke, I suppose there’s a first time for everything.

2 Likes