Vape Mail 2016!

straight DOPE! @bradslinux! when did this awesome red become available???
might as well go ahead and get me one ready!
hey, Brad, did you see my comment on my drip tip post? about the jade tips? super sweet, they are! hell, i might just order more!

2 Likes

Caddy you are MOST welcome. :smiley:
I’m glad you like it. Makes me proud!
Enjoy and VAPE ON!

1 Like

LOL Thanks Whiterose!
Caddy picked that color from http://www.exoticblanks.com/blanks-by-color/. I ordered the blank for him. I still have some left, and if needed can order more if it is available at exoticblanks.com.
I have gotten several new colors in that I haven’t played with yet as well.

I became completely overwhelmed when I realized how many different colors/combos there were! Wow! I noticed there were quite a few sale items…thats where I would shop, lol…wow

What other colors did you pick up?

I’ll take a pic of what I have on hand and post it in the Lathe and CNC geekery - Driptips! thread. Will probably be a little later this evening though.

1 Like

Ahhhh. I’m so sorry I was not there to respond to you right away. Darn it.
Out of those, definitely the Peach and Raspberry. Green Apple is good and I’m vaping it a bit but I haven’t perfected what to put with it yet. I don’t know if the Vanilla could be a stand alone. The Blackberry is good - a little bit flowery and the Blueberry is much better in my opinion. I’m vaping the Blueberry with FA Cheesecake on my Chtulu v1 right now with Titanium at .25 ohms 320 degrees F at 24 watts. So sorry they don’t have Butterscotch for ya. I’m loving it the most. The Peach is fabulous very fresh peach like non other. You know., of you consider that it’s mixed at 1%. (I’m putting 14 drops in 30 ml VG/PG/nic) it winds up being much cheaper than other brands of flavoring. So… I’m betting you will love it so much that you’ll want more flavors as they become available. I still haven’t tried the watermelon, but I got Mango, Guava, Lemon and oh… can’t remember just the other day. They are steeping. I tried a bit of the Lemon… Nice and unlike any other I’ve tried. Oh… The other flav I got was Black Cherry. The Dark Chocolate is great too. Not a stand alone though. Much of the time, I’m adding them to my favorite mixes. Here’s a good example… The last time I mixed ejuice about 1 month ago, I made some Shroom’s OMG Sauce. I vaped the whole 15ml trial bottle and couldn’t wait to make more. When I mixed again about a week ago I made 60 ml of it. I’ve been trying to speed up the steeping of it and today I tried a tank. It is not as good at all as the Med Flower Butterscotch at all . That’s how good the MF Butterscotch is. And you don’t need much. I’ve been having to dilute it down in my tank. Well again sorry I wasn’t around when you really needed an opinion. I hope someone helped you out. Joya

Hey joya
I’ve went ahead and ordered pineapple and peach. I have notifications enabled for strawberry and vanilla and ive emailed them to ask if they can get butterscotch and next week i will order watermelon and banana and just slowly but surely build up as i can.
Mabey tonights lottery numbers will come up lol and I’ll just get ten of each. :joy:
Can’t wait to try the peach. Mmm.
Hope this finds you well.

Oh good. Sounds like you made some good choices.

1 Like

With 2 vtc 4’s. In black.

7 Likes

**Reinforcements have arrived!! **
Yay

8 Likes

Pattie: Let us know all about as soon as possible! LOL

1 Like

All 3 of these arrived today:

The 30mm Ohmega Alpha BFT on the left, 22mm Ohmega Alpha in the middle and the Augvape Alleria on the right…I’m at a crossroad! What do I build first???
This is exciting!!!
Both the Alpha tanks came with clapton coils that look to have either 3.5 or 4mm ID…well, I just pulled out my coil jig set and the 3.5mm rod fits loosely inside…WOW, these things come with 4mm ID coils! That’s a fucking statement and a half!!

7 Likes

I’ll bet you’re busy building now. lol Have fun. Those look REALLY nice.

1 Like

Haven’t been on a lot still been making juice and ordering stuff thought I would share my recent order.

7 Likes

Now that is a serious magnetic stirrer! :smiley:

I’ve discovered a monster

1 Like

Especially for $110

1 Like

Bargain! Lucky you! :smiley:

Very interested in one of these. Let us know how well it works.

1 Like