Vape Mail 2016!

I didn’t post any “PROVARI” to sell anyone on them.

I didn’t come here to argue, but I see some wording headed in that direction.

I understand the difference between catching big fish if you fish freshwater versus saltwater, but I never hear anyone not enjoying eating them even though they are different.

So many [discussions] today, on any social media, just become pissin’ matches because folks jump at the chance to ridicule/nit-pick or to push their “favorites”. I am too busy to join the club, sorry, I have important things to do…like scooping litter boxes.

I love it. Feels good to be reprimanded. I am in my second childhood and have been told I am not as intelligent as I think. My Grandmother would be proud to hear how I have become inverse.

A Cobra AC only did 20W when Shelby 350 did 50W…and always had it’s ass served to it by the Cobra.
Simply because some folks can’t afford something doesn’t give the right to bash it, albeit they feel the need to…maybe to feel better about their situation. Still has nothing to do with quality, longevity, or even a cult class
of users i.e. yuppies, yippies, etc. Most folks that look down their nose at others never realize their nose is not long enough for the task[and some have very long noses].
The Jack meme is ironic because he started vaping with e-ciga-likes…and has many expensive mods/attys today…but ALSO owns several Provari’s…

.[quote=“SthrnMixer, post:2672, topic:42556”]
a thread devoted to the Provari snobs
[/quote]

I am not aware of being a snob at anything, but I do wear underwear, and believe it is a good thing for every human to do…so maybe I can be called an underwear snob, as I DID force it on all of my seven children, whether they do or don’t these days…never really LOOKED.

I wish all to know this though, I feel honored to have been given the information on this thread of what I lacked, that is what ELR is all about, …helping each other. Thanks for setting me straight.
God bless all of you.

3 Likes

So you can’t answer simple questions? That’s all they are, don’t be so melodramatic ffs

I just have to pipe in and agree with most everything @Pro_Vapes and @SthrnMixer said about the DNA’s ability with Temp Control. Now if TC isn’t your thing, don’t waste your money. If you want good, strong, reliable, repeatable, and accurate TC there isn’t a better chipset out there.

I have my Smok Alien too and love it. I’ve been through about twenty mods at this point. I’ve vaped forward everything except my 4 DNA devices, my Smok Alien, and an eVic Mini. I’d give away the Alien and the eVic before I’d ever think about even loaning out the DNA mods. They may not be the sexiest, but they put out a damn good vape every time no matter what I throw at them.

8 Likes

Blah blah blah DNA. Yihi all the way. J/k. Kinda. Yihi all the way until I choose to afford a DNA mod. Loving the ipv5 so much I have three. Sadly I’ve entered the vape game late and backwards. I choose to invest in flavors for DIY then devices 2nd.

Sadly, I look to my collection of flavors vs mods/rda’s/tanks and I find I want flavors more than I want devices. Give me some new mf’s and soon some flv’s. So I’ll wait till they have a DNA 400 chip. Lol.

Now I just gotta save for my vegas trip.

4 Likes

Since you bring up love… who gives a shit. It’s all about preference. What’s love got to do with it?

10 Likes

LMAO, forget Dumbledore, it’s “Pro_Vapes’ Army”!

1 Like

You’re all nuts, and slaves to hype. If they all vape well, are reliable, easy to use, do all you want … then … why is the one that costs 3x as much so much better? Do DNA devices make your morning coffee for you? :smiley:

You can keep them, I’d rather buy 3-4 Evic mini TC mods than one so-so Triade tbh. Is that one triade going to be more reliable than 3 back ups? yeah see, so shadupppppp

It’s as bad as the RDA side of things. I still use an old Velocity V1 CLONE … tell me how your $100 ‘authentic’ rip-off [bar slight changes in air flow … ] vapes any better because it’s got gold plated fucking grub screws :smiley:

You don’t have a fucking clue… You’re one very closed minded individual. You choose to slam others because they don’t prefer what you like. I’ve been there and learned from it too. You’ll get there.

5 Likes

I have very much a “fucking clue” - I don’t get wet over mod boards like a dopey cunt. I certainly wouldn’t get defensive over them :smiley:

Don’t come at me like a dork mate, you clearly don’t get humour, and want to get all antsy because someone disagrees with you and openly mocks your try-hardy-ness. Actually, no, be a dickhead, it seems to suit you. but don’t do it with me, it’s not wise.

TOO MUCH Testosterone up in this place …

16 Likes

I would!

Pro vape defender doesn’t have a willy to start with. Though he seems to have a false cock when he has a few jars.

7 Likes

Because some people are dopey twats who need a slap

What is your point??? Hating everything everyone do and use because you’re too cheap to buy them. From what I’ve read, you don’t like to spend money on upper level vape gear and those that do are fools.

1 Like

I have camera gear worth in excess of $10K. But yeah, I’m a cheap skate. try harder.

sometimes when you can’t get along with someone the best thing to do is ignore them rather than have things escalate… :v:

5 Likes

Or slap them even more stupid …er

LOL… but seriously please dont fight guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So you just skimp on vape gear?

1 Like

hey im with him if I can do it cheaper and have a satisfying result that is what im going to do… why is this even an argument? it doesnt matter who prefers what and this shouldnt be a pissing match ELR is better than that guys.

1 Like