Vape Mail 2016!

Why not? one of my aims was to cut costs [obviously health issues were #1] when I quit smoking, hence DIY juicing to boot. Should I go back to over spending on “premium” juices too? I see that, and over spending on over hyped, over priced mods as the same shitty thing. I can’t even get why you’re so upset about that tbh

He’s the one slamming people about their preferences.

3 Likes

How would you know… you don’t own any!

1 Like

Nope. Sorry. Not in my vocabulary. Trained otherwise.
You want simple, plenty of kids can do that, then debate for a while.
Got only old dog ways that require hard work and time…
not regurgitated data on social media that attracts trends.
Trendy attracts hearsay, hearsay develops wives tales,
wives tales turn into legends.
Only truths remain truths, no matter who delivers the version.

Simple: Is the sky blue?
What if you are color-blind? And the fact is, some folks are…legitimately.

Shit…here is a version. to convey about folks trying to help one and each another…
The spouse just asked what she thought was a simple question [didn’t even know what I was saying on this thread] and expected a short and simple answer, and I gave her one…that to me, was short and simple…and she got pissed off because it took so long [in her mind].
If you don’t want the answer, don’t ask the question. Simple.
If you think you are smarter than the person you asked the question, because you wish to argue their answer, why did you ask them to begin with?

8 Likes

Slamming? Have you ever even met an Irishman? When I said “you’re all mad!” … did you actually take that as serious? wtf is wrong with you? Take a fucking joke and grow the fuck up! I couldn’t give less of a shite about your mod obsession.

I was going to stay out of the whole mess until this. It’s a bad idea to lump everyone together just because they share a commonality. In this case, owning and/or enjoying a DNA.

I researched long and hard before buying my VT133. The evidence supports the information and reports from many users of different walks of life and levels/styles of vaping. And that frankly is part of why it’s reputation is well earned/deserved.

It’s a consistent performer on many levels (speaking strictly technically), which is all I care about). I may not have been a long term Vaper, but in my short time, I already have owned 5 different mods, from 4 different manufacturers.

Guess which one has been the most consistent? The VT133. Now guess which one was the most expensive? The VT133. And even still, it was only $85 USD. There’s tonsof mods out there that are more expensive, so you can lock down the high horse about snobbery.

Bottom line, I’ve had nothing but inconsistencies with all the cheaper non DNA hardware I’ve owned (though I thought I’d finally found a winner in the Cuboid 150w. Even as good as it is (when it stays working) it fails on a hardware level (firmware). Two others fail on delivering steady power (same brand), one fails to deliver what it advertises, and the 4th I’ve already covered.

I’m an electronics tech by trade and training (30yrs doing it now) so I care far more about function by default because of how I think. It’s inherent in my personality. I’m no cult member, and damned sure ain’t rich enough, [EDIT: damned auto-correct, of=or] or couth enough to be a snob, so you can chuck that out the door as well.

The DNA is IMO a very solidly built piece of kit. If you don’t like it, fine. But you went off the rails a bit there bub.

7 Likes

he didnt slam any person directly though that i can see, I understand you took offense to it but there is no need to perpetuate the arguement… Rise above it… just agree to disagree instead of having an escalated arguement guys

2 Likes

Oh, you again … :stuck_out_tongue: What did I say and start or instigate this time? I do have the memory of a goldfish, call me Dory, or is it Dora? who cares? What was the reassurance you wanted again?

I really really want a vt133 as i have heard nothing but positive about them.

You probably should have then, because TL;DR … we’re talking about mods here … not lives

No more vape mail 2016 for me…this shit has gotten too stinky…
and wearing my camera out, not to mention how it breaks my heart.
Good’day.

8 Likes

Do you have a youtube channel? I do, it’s got one video

This is quite silly for adults. @Uncaged just needs to get in the last word and maybe it’ll be over.

2 Likes

Seems like you need the last word, you’re being a dickhead and can’t back down. get over yourself. You got pissy and over defensive over lumps of metal and plastic, I was jesting. Anyone with above double digit IQ could see that much.

1 Like

oh for the love of all things holy “knock it off now boys” <-------- said in my very best angry mom voice!

8 Likes

Let me man up then, and say sorry @Pro_Vapes, because my intention wasn’t actually to star shit. I was actually only jerking about. Maybe my sense of humour is off to some.

3 Likes

You have an angry mom voice? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::speak_no_evil::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

We shall call this the ( Dumbledore voice insert) “great debate of October 2016”. And call it ended. Lol.

But on a side note I did new ss316 Clapton wires from advanced vape supply this week.

Sadly I have rebuilt my aromamizer v1 7 times and still can’t get a good vape. Grrr. The supreme works great.

6 Likes

I’m sorry also. It should never have gone this far. We both have valid points and preferences, but no need to argue all the points of each one.

5 Likes

If you re-read my post in a thick Oirish accent you may see that i was actually only arsing about :wink: I think you’re a’ight, but I can get defensive too.

2 Likes

That I do and a very effective one I might add I use that voice and throw in my kids full names including middle names and my children instantly stop fighting :slight_smile:

4 Likes