Vape Mail 2016!

It is another great day at the mailbox in Mr. Rogers neighborhood… :smile_cat:
Provari Classic , two spare springs , and another towel.

13 Likes

would you guys rather have a pico istick or a kanger mini platinum?

What would you prefer? What do YOU think is the difference? And why…'cause I know you have researched.

I think the difference is the buttons rattle on the kanger and sometimes the fire buttons stick on the Pico. I know this about the Pico because I have a few. I did not like the kanger mini subox kit that first came out. It seemed like it took forever to fire. I guess that’s why I’m asking. I know the Pico can be good to throw around. I guess I was wanting someone to tell me the kbox was so much better :smile:

Kanger Mini Platinum all day, just make sure you get the newer version (75w) :wink:

They only have the 60 watt on ecig.com

12 Likes

I do have some Kanger, and not one has a button rattle…do you mean ‘click’?

I like the PICO, it is cute as a ‘button’…but the ‘button’ has a rep for sticking.

The PICO is 75W, your Kanger choice is 60W, and I don’t believe either one fills it’s potential.

Kanger has been VERY dependable for me, and I do have some.

Between your two choices, I would pick neither, but would certainly choose the Kanger TopBox kit, as @Grubby
has recommended. A few dollars more, but you also get a VERY reliable tank. It is 75W, works excellent in TC with SS.and I vape one every day.

My early Kanger 50W kits [circa early 2015] are still used each day without a single hiccup, and the 75W TC kit is even better. You can’t beat a Subtank Mini even though it is a single coil, and I use them daily on many mods…and the RBA’s are easy to build [but takes practice to wick perfectly]. I prefer the TopFill tank, but still use at least one bottom fill. For vapor, for coolness, for flavor…can’t beat a reliable Subtank Mini, your coils or theirs.(prefer mine).

You can follow the Jone’s, let your peers dictate purchases, listen to the re-gurgitated hype, but you can’t change tried-and-true.

There are wonderful vapes from so many devices today, but to get the best, you still need to be the one in control. Each union of the choice(s) you select will still require you to customize the marriage to your liking.

Sometimes simpler keeps it better.

2 Likes

You just reminded me!
I have 3 RBA’s for my subtanks! :laughing:

1 Like

Button rattle is prominent on the platinum version with silver buttons but not on the ones with plastic buttons from what I’ve seen

I have a K-Box 50w and it doesn’t rattle at all, only fires down to .3 though

1 Like

Ya, I bet I have at least that many…eh?
Glad you woke up…now, get busy. :smile_cat:

3 Likes

10 x 30ml glass “Steeping” vials and 20 10ml bottles for testers :smile:

11 Likes

ok my first rta the lynx is next

12 Likes

Therom is a nice little tank, ya have to fill it often though, but it is one of the 3 tanks I use daily. A HINT BEFORE YOU FIRST START USING IT… or if you already have started using it, before you refill it, remove that glass tank and put some vg or pg or juice on those bottom o rings. It really becomes hard to remove that glass to rebuild on later if you don’t lube the area between the glass and o rings.

6 Likes

ty i took the top off and there was an additional piece between the top and glass so i stopped and figured id watch a couple videos

1 Like

Air flow ring thingy.

2 Likes

Since customs finally released my new toys i got a few new things to play with today.
A Griffin 25 Plus, A Cheetah, A FreakshowV2 and a Tsunami 24. I can’t wait for the next package to arrive with 3 more attys and a Mech Mod.

5 Likes

yes that it , i watched a video lol

I love both of mine! The Griffin 25 Plus looses a little capacity over the regular 25 which is my only issue but that goodness they got rid of the deck design that had the wicking ring. So much easier to wick now. Just like a RDA!

3 Likes