Vape Mail 2017!

My personal notes on French Toast V1 (SC) that was mixed on 12/29/16 were (according to the recipe program I use) is:
Tested at 1.5 % in a tester. Nice full flavor as a stand alone at that percentage, had a very simular taste as the “Bread Pudding” variant but this seems to be a bit smoother.
May go well with a cream or a marshmallow addition although it is a touch sweet on it’s own as it is.

I just finger tasted that tester, and I’m getting mostly a syrup/maple taste a slight bite on the back side of my tongue… if push came to shove and I was relating this to French Toast I would say it does kinda taste like French toast that didn’t get fully browned and you had put a good amount of butter and syrup on top. Not really bad, but more of a soggy french toast… We are talking about a single flavor ingredient and we are talking that the flavor has held up well for 3.5 months also.

4 Likes

@CallMeTut I’m liking that, even though I can’t like it…

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 2 hours before trying again.

5 Likes

That’s just wrong!!! Bwahahahaha

3 Likes

Just made a quick mix of the French Toast V2 (80/20 at 3%) finger test is not too promising imho… I’ll give it a bit and try later but it didn’t taste like French toast in my mind when I first sampled it.
I also made a 3% of Beaver Tail… taste like a jelly roll… again these were just finger tests of the SF mixes at 3%.

3 Likes

french toast v1 >>> FT v2 by a long shot. v1 will be a one shot vape for me at 3.5% most likely while v2 will get used in recipes where I can use other flavors to knock down those odd notes in it.

4 Likes

Out of curiosity… Why having the RF SC flavor test notes in here instead of the proper thread?
Wouldn’t it be better for everyone new or old to these notes to have them all in the same place?

@JoJo @Ken_O_Where A merge of some posts with this thread please:

5 Likes

Basically because someone asked me about it (a specific flavor, whether it was about RF or CAP or INW) in this thread, so if they were looking for a response to their query, they would look at this thread for the response, it just so happened to be about RF.

6 Likes

Very odd review package today…hope I dont have to review the tshirt and cap…:thinking:

8 Likes

I feel that in order for it to be a fully comprehensive review, yes - yes you do :+1::laughing::joy:

9 Likes

that ijoy might be pretty good for a carry around if you wick it with rayon. idk how good cotton will grab the juice from that deep?

1 Like

That T-shirts cotton…just a thought…:thinking:

5 Likes

so thats why they sent it!

6 Likes

Happy dance! Vapemail!

From eciggity: gold smok alien to go with the gold pharaoh rta, and the wire was to get free shipping

Bull City Vapes: mainly restocking the new fruit flavors I’ve recently tried, and adding watermelon as a new flavor.

Now I have a problem. I spent April’s budget in March, now I’ve spent May and Junes vape budget. There is no way I can control myself and not buy anything until July. Only one thing I can do, increase my vape budget.

18 Likes

Some RF SC and some swag.

20 Likes

oh boy you gonna be busy mixing and testing. I still got 19 un-tested so I skipped the easter swag sale. go easy with that cheesecake :wink:

3 Likes

sweet haul brother…Chefs don’t do swag though :cry: …I want a teddy…mine smells funny :disappointed:

4 Likes

I imagine the cheesecake will be paid forward at some point. Can’t remember why I ordered it TBH

1 Like

Why does your teddy smell funny…wait…nevermind…I dont want to know.

4 Likes

you so want to know…

4 Likes

In PM bro. Like we always do.

6 Likes