Vape Mail 2017!

If i may suggest a flavoring for future orders, Yumberry. Wonderful smell and taste, it mixes well with dark berries, cream/custards, and well pretty much anything so far. It will be my first 4 oz SC purchase.

When i first mixed the FV sample i got i mixed it at 1.25% single, the other night i mixed it @ 1% for a single.

The wife tried to steal my pen/stylus, she has now been locked out of my nerdery and will be getting at least 1 lump of coal for Christmas 2017.

5 Likes

Awesome thanks Ken that saves me a bit of time. I have yumberry and it is just that - I have a yumberry custard and a yumberry cheese cake and a yumberry, strawberry choc milkshake all steeping as we speak the last one I am not sure about yet as I haven’t touched it - the others are almost ready for me to hoover down lol

3 Likes

Sometime I like getting some more unusual vape items just to play with (dripez was one such item) But i came across something the other day and ordered it on a whim due to the fact that I could actually see a use for it - purely a desk jocky as there is really no way to carry this puppy around with you.

While I knew this was gunna be big - holy snappin’ bat asshole batman this thing is a monster

The aromamiser plus rdta
30 mm with the 20ml kit damn this thing is gunna hoover some jucie - just have to coil and wick this bad boy and I probably wont have to refill for just a little while.

Here it is next to an alien 220 with a tfv8 - think this will have to go on a gx350 so it doesnt topple over - I am gunna name the pairing “The Dominator” . Apprently you can fit a 6mm id twin coils in this (it has a postless deck). This is gunna be a hoot :laughing:

Will post a few pix in a different thread when I get it all sorted

17 Likes

holy wow thats huuuuuge

3 Likes

Holy fuck balls!..WANT!

WANT VERY BADLY…!

3 Likes

Lmao that was my reaction when i found it lol and i sorta knew you would be the same

standard it is 10 ml but the 20ml kit cost aboutr $10 and you can also convert it to an rda (there is a 5 ml kit too

4 Likes

I just went straight on and found the complete kit, was just about to hit the BIN button and suddenly thought…
Hmm…if this is kinda new i could do some ass kissin for Steampugs :laughing::sunglasses:…I’ll hold off for a short while…
But yeah this is right up my street :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Obviously I had to get these :laughing:

22 Likes

Obviously! They look awesome :+1:

4 Likes

something is on fire!!!

2 Likes

Holy shit!

2 Likes

very pretty…whats the build deck?

2 Likes

Oh wow! How beautifully perfect these are for you!!!

2 Likes

7 Likes

Was about to post this site with some photos.
http://www.timesvape.com/index.php?m=content&c=index&a=show&catid=9&id=29

2 Likes

Similar to a Mad Dog 🖒 like it :ok_hand:

1 Like

More goon I think looking at side pictures

Either way it looks very nice

5 Likes

Ah goon LP yeah your right, loving the mirror finish though :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Goon Clamps, Kennedy style airflow, mmmm looks like a contender!

2 Likes

Just saw your reply. Sorry for the delay! @woftam and @Fenrir1 got it right :+1:

5 Likes