Vape Mail 2017!

I mean if they wanna keep the stuff i’m all fine with that. I haven’t paid for it so it wouldn’t matter.
I’m sure they will release it eventually, the only question is how much i gotta pay in custom fees for it even though the invoice says the value on it is $0.

1 Like

The valuation could be the very reason it was pulled. I have no clue what happens in that case. I hope you get your stuff though

2 Likes

Whatever happens, happens. No matter what i’m cool with it.

3 Likes

Good enough attitude lol

1 Like

Tell Customs Ozo said “they can ram it up their snout”…

3 Likes

Thanks @ozo for the recommendation of this charger! I’m refreshing some batteries now and they have been on there for quite some time now!

9 Likes

nice. Unfortunately I am on a self imposed vape mail ban for a few months but that is on my short list to order this spring to get some more life out of all my batteries (40 - 50) I bought last year.

3 Likes

Different batteries will take different individual time. No worries…
The charger will tell you when they are ready [Full].
It may seem like forever at times, but be patient until the display says ‘Full’.

FYI…AFTER you ‘Refresh’ a battery in a slot, and you remove it, REMEMBER to select ‘Slot’ and ‘Mode’ to put the slot back in ‘Charge’ mode, or you will/may refresh the next battery that you didn’t intend to…it will not automatically revert back to ‘charge only’.

And you’re welcome, but there is no need to thank me, I am honored to be of help…even if you didn’t smell like a truckload of fresh-baked pastries.

I hope all is well between you, and PA…
God bless you both.

7 Likes

it will make it thru , mi e sat for a couple days in Los Angeles

So I left work this morning, and getting out of the car, This happened …

I was somewhat slightly peeved to say the least, as the flavour was just perfect in this little ceramic baby.
I’d only had it about a week or so, and it was the first and only RDTA, RTA or Tank that I have ever had that didn’t have a spare glass, it is only the only RDTA, RTA or Tank that I have ever dropped, shattered and needed glass !

So we went and got These:

OK I’ll grant you they aren’t exactly Vape Mail, but they bring me joy:
4 society finches named Red, Miracle, Athena & Freecloud (a thumbs up to the first person who correctly guesses what the names have in common)

and then I went home to bed, when I arrived at work this evening This was awaiting me …

Coilart Azeroth from @June Gearbest (super quick service as usual) and Desire Mad Dog from @Heaven_Gifts (excellent price and fast delivery ! ) As recommended by @Pugs1970’s review, and yes, it IS worth the hype

So I am a happy puppy !

15 Likes

I would answer your question but I think a musician has an unfair advantage lol

7 Likes

you win the thumbs up !

3 Likes

I had two Zebra finches, They had mated, ended up buying 4 more cages

2 Likes

They are buggers for constantly shagging ! I have a drawer full of fake eggs, they soon get bored of sitting on them

4 Likes

Q: what’s the best type of vape mail
A: those that come from a fellow ELRian

Huge thanks @woftam nice twist it is a 30 wrapped in 40 twisted by 3 all ss316l. A wonderful clean job. The 40 gauge needs magnification for my eyes to be able to see it. Never seeing 40 gauge first hand that stuff is scary small to imagine working with.

The silicone skin for my alien is a snug fit & gives me confidence to make it my bash around. Ive gotten over the paint chips already it’s a beater & now more so.

I also got to try some"barrel of monkeys" juice. Nice fruity blend, so why not since we are talking “ammit” put some of this gorgeous wire in one and vape these monkeys.

Once again shout out to @woftam the Australian ELR icon.

13 Likes

Cheers mate enjoy

2 Likes

I got a few new toys in the mail today. I just chucked the tfv8 on because it was there and full of a new test batch of Tennessee Honey.

My office started out like this

2 seconds later I had this

Lovin it

17 Likes

Sweet haul brother :ok_hand:

2 Likes

You are such a wild eyed boy!:slight_smile:Thanks for the pics of the new additions and sorry about the tank!

4 Likes

Just got my mits on a 22mm Tilemahos Armed :sunglasses:

12 Likes