Vape Mail 2017!

Understood. Hard night at work. When I spread that rayon out, I did wash my hands before I went to the bathroom so you should be ok. I think.

5 Likes

Your not a red head are you?

7 Likes

Thank you for that!:grin:

6 Likes

Dark brown mixed with grey. The ass hair might be tougher to see woven through the rayon. Sorry if you find one or three.

8 Likes

:joy: your killing me bro!

5 Likes

The liquid should be anus juice free so. I need to worry about that.

5 Likes

If thatā€™s something I need to worry about we need to have a talk!

4 Likes

Ita anus free. Promise

4 Likes

well if itā€™s in there, itā€™s just for added flavor right!

5 Likes

Well? Um, if itā€™s in there it means I washed my hands before I went to the bathroom then filled the bottle with anus fingers. Haha so sick convo. Hahaha sheesh

5 Likes

Well they say it happens.

4 Likes

Now how did you get me on video? That was the start of a really shitty day!

5 Likes

Is that vertibraid wire?!?

4 Likes

He called it chain link itā€™s 2 twisted pairs of 2 twisted pairs, at least thatā€™s the way I understand it.

3 Likes

Hey @R113 can you explain this wire you sent me? @paingawd had a question about it and I donā€™t know if my explanation is correct.

4 Likes

You did a good job.

Chain coils consist of taking 4 pieces of wire. Twist a pair clockwise with a drill, twist another pair clockwise, take the now two twisted strands and place them in the drill chuck and wrap them counter clockwise.

7 Likes

7 Likes

I knew there was more to it than what I had said, just couldnā€™t remember off the top of my head. Thanks for the answer @TheTinMan1.

5 Likes

The cool part about them is that they absorb so much juice. It is really unreal to se how much juice they take in without wick in there.

6 Likes

i will try that when I get up, tomorrow, I have been going thru so many coils, trying different things finding what I like! Every day I change them out not because they need it but because I want to tru something else, find what I like best.

7 Likes