Thatā€™s no tankā€¦

9 Likes

Bahaha! Too funny. :laughing:

7 Likes

Its a ā€œP.E.N.I.S.ā€ to be exact. :wink:

9 Likes

Ribbed for her pleasure!

7 Likes

TC mode actually works on this, I think the Smok G150 just isnā€™t very good at TC. That said, I donā€™t think I like TC, itā€™s a very, very cool vape, and the flavour is quite weak (albeit more ā€˜pureā€™ I think). Maybe Iā€™m still doing it wrong but I think this might just be for a kind of vape Iā€™m not really looking for. Iā€™ll build once more with alien this time and see if I like that. Otherwise I guess Iā€™ll just write off the SS and stick with Kanthal.

But, I LOVE the new mod. 50 bucks including 2 20700 batteries. Itā€™s gorgeous, feels great in the hand, and I find I just prefer the larger, heftier form. Also the menus are quite simple to get to and thru, I much prefer it to the way the Smok works.

8 Likes

Perfectly
Enormous
Nicotine
Inhalant
System

Right? :wink:

10 Likes

In my case, yes.

Some folks are running minis, others with girth are carrying 4 battery PWM mods in their pocket.

7 Likes

SMOK isnā€™t really known for their temp control capability, unfortunately. About the only mods other than my DNA devices that have had decent TC were the VTC Mini and the CoolFire4 TC100. Iā€™ve tried SMOKā€™s but it just didnā€™t work well for me either.

If you like a really warm/hot vape, then TC isnā€™t the place to be. However, that doesnā€™t mean tossing out the stainless wire! Thatā€™s the great thing about stainless wire, it can be used in either TC or VW modes.

7 Likes

I tried genital puppetry once. The only figure I could competently perform was The Stubby Mushroom. As my pappy used to say, ā€œIf you canā€™t reach the bottom, bang the hell out of the sides!ā€

11 Likes

Meh, just not happy with TC: The alien SS coils kick ass in power mode tho.

Beaut. Also, Iā€™m getting better at wrapping coils nā€¦n

Vaping at 220w for the lols. The flavour suffers at that, 120w is great tho.

So yeah, SS is fine in wattage mode so Iā€™ll keep the wires, but I do kinda hate temp control, it starts getting kinda okay at 600f, but even that is way, way too cool. If I had started with TC maybe thatā€™d have been good, but I started with the Cloud Beast King at 150 watts XD I very much like hot vapes.

This mod is killer tho, and I think the TC is pretty good if yer into it, super consistent vape ā€“ I just donā€™t like TC. Plus, cool side benefit ā€“ thereā€™s room to build with decks on this mod, the g150 gets int he way of the grub tool and I canā€™t be bothered to dig out the keys that came with the decks even tho theyā€™re long enough to avoid that problem.

5 Likes

Lol! I had ā€œPersonal Electronicā€ in mind, but thatā€™s better.

7 Likes

That is quote worthy. Truly a gem. And I canā€™t stop laughing.

7 Likes

Youā€™re trying it right now arenā€™t youā€¦
:mushroom: :flashlight:

7 Likes

Thatā€™s cool we all jump in whenever for the most part or well at least I do. :smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s what she ā€¦
I just couldnā€™t resist

4 Likes

:+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4:
All of a sudden the software is giving me grammer shit because I didnā€™t use a full sentence so ignore the words

2 Likes

My Daddy used to say
"If your woman isnā€™t built like cow you donā€™t need to be hung like a bull"

9 Likes

Ho Hum. Thereā€™s only one world famous WallyPop! Guaranteed to put a smile on your lips.

2 Likes