Vape Mail 2017!

:joy::joy::joy:

(Ignore my mandatory complete sentence.)

4 Likes

Hey mom whatā€™s up in your neck of the woods today

1 Like

Oh, not a whole lot of anything overly exciting. Just enjoying the summer while its here!

2 Likes

Wanna trade temperatures for the day, itā€™s almost winter here I think the high isnā€™t even 100 today

1 Like

I think the high here today is supposed to be around 75. Thatā€™s something I can deal with. Hopefully its not too humid, all that moisture makes me

5 Likes

Well donā€™t be such a b er um I ment witch honest. :raising_hand_man:t4:

3 Likes

I canā€™t help it. Gotta be me, ya know? :wink:

4 Likes

Weā€™re headed to Fresno to grocery shop, god I hate spending all that most of the stuff we get turns to shit after a while
ROTFLTIPMP

2 Likes

No PingYP there, GPC!

3 Likes

YES MOM :wink:

2 Likes

Good boy. :+1: Remember to potty before you leave for the store. :rofl:

4 Likes

Where you parked iā€™ll leave you a gift inside. lmaounicornpoo
That one hurt if you get my point. :wink:

4 Likes

Morning @Jayrell whatā€™s up

1 Like

Lololol (we need our emojis back!!)

3 Likes

Trying to avoid work lol

3 Likes

ā€¦And now Iā€™ve got Spinal Tapā€™s ā€˜Big Bottomsā€™ running thru my head. Talk about mud flaps? My girlā€™s gotā€™em!

2 Likes

Iā€™d say do what I did, but it wasnā€™t worth itaa1816_8ffbbaab43c5e37cc6f2f9cbeee1878erotator_cuff_tear0

Both bicep tendons torn I had a popeye arm, rotator cuff tear, and tears in the tricep muscle and tendons.
Just shit loads of fun.
Dec, 18 2008 was the last day I was ever allowed to work. Good old workers comp didnā€™t actually allow me to have surger until September 05 2009. Great huh.

3 Likes

Ouch! Sorry to hear that brotherā€¦ I donā€™t think I need to go to that extent lol plus I sit infringe of a computer all day my boss would still expect me to show up with those injuries lol

2 Likes

Your Dr. wouldnā€™t allow it the shoulder is so easily re-injured once it was fixed youā€™d get to stay home a while. If you were getting up there in years a little theyā€™d try to retire you

2 Likes

Enjoy the traffic.

2 Likes