Vape Mail 2017!

Thanks, I blame @SessionDrummer for getting me hooked on rebuilding and @Silhouette for posting the link I used to buy all of them in good deals!

3 Likes

Rebuilding is a lot of fun and if you can do it cheap, that’s even better! I hope you don’t get like me and rebuild just because you’re bored. If so, better find yourself a good affordable wire vendor. I probably rebuild my daily use tanks two or three times a week. They don’t need to be but it’s therapy for me I suppose. A good way to unwind (no pun intended).

6 Likes

I build stuff like this.

11 Likes

send me one please lol

4 Likes

Dude there are lots, they are called metal earth models. There are hundreds of models.

3 Likes

i think ive seen those , they come on sheets and you put them together ??

3 Likes

where does the cotton go?

That really is cool.

5 Likes

My go-to build for the Zeph is a simple 26 gauge spaced 9 wrap 2.4 mm I.D. coil. If I wanna get all fancy, then I’ll drop in some twisted 28 gauge, but I typically wrap those to 2 mm, 7 wraps spaced. If you have any problems wicking the Zeph, check out GrimmGreen’s method-flawless and easy!

5 Likes

Fascinations Metal Earth Dragonfly 3D Metal Model Kit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FX66C2G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_P5uPzbH5DZX7Z

4 Likes

Yep, spend hours putting them together.

1 Like

Don’t need any, lots of tiny holes wick the juice!

2 Likes

I need to watch that!

2 Likes

It pairs nicely with many of my MTL attys. But NOT on 75W! :smiley:
Rather: 10-12…

3 Likes

The star gate is stellar! It makes some of my juice that is ok good and my juice that is good great! If you can swing it I would recommend picking one up, I put it off till last thinking it would be a PITA and the way the claps are designed with little groves in them it was one of the easiest builds I have done!
https://eciggity.com/stargate-rda-by-tobeco/

6 Likes

I just loaded up my cart with 8 tanks for $42.75, shipping included. And you can even use this code: 10percentoff
I really don’t need all these tanks, but I can’t pass up such a sweet deal.

5 Likes

Right! That’s why I got them!

4 Likes

@Dan_the_Man sent me RF Vanilla Custard, just got it in the mail today! I didn’t take a picture because I transferred it into a different bottle, but he even sealed it in a food saver bag for me which was just awesome. Dan was such a doll to give away some of his RF flavors, and I appreciate the heck out of it, especially when he had just gotten hurt. You’re the man Dan!

14 Likes

Picture or it didn’t happen! Joking :smile: so nice!

4 Likes

:blush:

AWWW Shucks

9 Likes

I bought a bunch of those type of models from Gearbest for my son. He loves them and I got them for under 2.00 each if I remember correctly (flash sale). Mostly Star Wars ships and I think a drum kit and saxophone.

3 Likes