Vape Mail 2017!

Yes they have all that stuff!

3 Likes

cool. what is it called? how do I find out about it?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Do you play with these as toys or are they more like a paperweight?

3 Likes

They’re actually very functional. They have a special feature that sucks all of the dust out of the air. I like to leave them sit around on shelves and just let them collect as much dust as possible, then attempt to clean them without bending of distorting them! Just a fun little game I like to play.

9 Likes

I can only imagine that this hobby is something us golden oldies will be doing in the nursing home other than pissing ourselves

4 Likes

I bet! As long as the eyesight sticks around! :wink:

2 Likes

Wismes Jaybo RX300 arrives today! more pics and unboxing when I get it!
Great Site and Post.

4 Likes

Until it comes … here is an anonymous kitten post!

6 Likes

My Aegis finally rowed it’s way to my mailbox. Of course I’m at work late.

AND my batteries are still out in the ether somewhere so I’ll be stuck using 18650.

5 Likes

@louiesquared I hear its your BIRTHDAY!
Happy Bday!
Hope you get lots of vape mail over the next weeks :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Happy birthday @louiesquared :balloon:

7 Likes

Thank You!

5 Likes

Happy birthday!

3 Likes

Best wishes!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Louie!! Many more to you bud!

2 Likes

Happiest of days to you, good sir! It’s still the 31st here on the Left Coast, so I’m sneaking in before the clock strikes midnight!! Cheers, and here’s to many more!

3 Likes

Happiest of born days my man…I made this just for you…that’s actually me…and I’ve posted you the towel as an extra gift… (You might want to wash it)
hot-funny-cara-happy-birthday-animated-gif

7 Likes

FastTech came today:

Got 4 new DTs for my Wismec Inde Duos and. . .just, damn dude. So, so, so much better. I knew the nipple was bad but still liked the thing enough to buy a second one at 4 bucks a pop, but with these new tips? Brilliant RDA man. Absolutely perfect.

And got two new Tsunamis – well, I had the original (thanks again @Silhouette) But now I got the 24 plus and the pro as well. Oh, and another basic velocity clone – having two Inde Duos and Two Velocitys. . Velocities. . .umm…dammit, pluralizing proper nouns >.>-- anyway, means much better standards for testing coils/builds against one another and finding my favourite. The experiments resume n.n.

BTW – the 24 plus just looks like a better version of the original Tsunami – but google the Pro. . .that thing is sexy as hell.

5 Likes

Excuse the dirt on my atomizer I forgot to clean it but here’s my new Wismec RX 300.

7 Likes