Got my Revenger yesterday

10 Likes

I love how Amazon Prime delivers on Sundayā€¦

14 Likes

Yes it would very good match up to the Mod

1 Like

Coppervape Squonk in brass
Customvapes 528 Goon in brass
Eleaf iStick 100 watt in stainless x 2 (emergency backups)
Itā€™s been a good vape mail day at my house :grin:

19 Likes

@CallMeTut If you manage to pull that recipe off, let me know. I use to love those things

2 Likes

Bastard got your i stick before me, i shouldve grabbed one of each colorā€¦

4 Likes

Picked up a couple of things (while shopping for the wife LOL). Picked her up a
Mi One to see if maybe that would help her out in her MTL quest, a Desire RDTA, an Advken Manta RDA (with the BUBBLE GLASS !!!), and the new Lost Vape Paranormal Project Sub Ohm version.

18 Likes

Very nice! Great way to keep the wifey happy!

3 Likes
8 Likes

What devices has she tried? I recommend the joyetech ego on v2 with clr coils (you could even rebuild the for her). Great flavor tank just donā€™t use the non rebuildable, another benefit is the rebuildable coils cost the same as non-rebuildable (Ā± 2 bucks a piece) so if you dont want to rebuild you donā€™t have to.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve mixed this up with the thought of it on mind, I may need to up either the Vanilla Nut Brittle (Pur) or add maybe a touch (.5%) of Nut Mix (FA). But as itā€™s only been a day or so I should probably let it set some (Iā€™ll probably need to make a new tester, this one is going fairly quick). Fairly simple recipe and of course a work in progress, but it does come out a similar to what I recall of the candy. It is semi-sweet (I almost added 1% Brown Sugar (SC) (RF)), but I donā€™t believe it needs it. Possibly a touch of molasses but I donā€™t have that flavor.

Nut Brittle
5.50% Vanilla Nut Brittle (Purilum)
3.00% Peanut Butter (TPA)
2.00% Condensed Milk (Purilum)
2.00% Marshmallow (TPA)

EDIT
lolā€¦ I started getting the thought of a Bit-O-Honey with the remark about molassesā€¦

5 Likes

I got my French vanilla today. Can this be a single flavor vape?

If so what percentage? I got this today and it smells amazing!!! Iā€™m ready to mix it up.
I cant find this in ELR?

7 Likes

Thanks @Duchesst I got her that a while ago, but she didnā€™t like the size. Itā€™s hard to explain. I buy one, she hates it, I buy another one. Sheā€™s still hooked on EGO twist batts and Clearomizers. I recently won a prize here, think it was the VapeOnly Beam kit, she loved the size, but it leaked itself to death before we could vape it. Iā€™ve tried too many to list, but sadly I know her particularness pretty good. Iā€™m not giving up.

1 Like

@CallMeTut I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever tried anything like this, but now I WANT to.

2 Likes

@Jazzy_girl, MVH ??? What brand is that ?

Shit. I donā€™t have thisā€¦ Is there anything you think would be an ok sub? I want to try this so bad.

1 Like

It says French vanilla extract, natural
Olive Nation. KvH

1 Like

Possibly Cream Fresh (FA) (or Fresh Cream (FA) depending on how you like it worded) at 1 - 1.5% or possibly ā€œMilkā€ but I donā€™t have it (nor can recall which vendor has it, but remember someone talking about it at one time). I used it to help layer the other flavors without it (the milkiness) of becoming a predominant flavor which a ā€œcreamā€ (French vanilla, Bavarian, ice cream, or sweet type) may have done.

3 Likes

Tpa dairy milk?

2 Likes

That may work nicely. while I do have dairy Milk I havenā€™t tried it (of course). Keep the percentages down at first.

2 Likes