Vape Mail 2017!

Wow! 300 bones! That must be some kind of magic RDA. The clouds must hang in the air for hours and make lightening for that kind of scratch.

7 Likes

Woot woot something special.

Massive Thanks to @Steampugs for the mail forwarding service cheers mate I really appreciate it.

25 Likes

Anytime brother :wink:

9 Likes

Pffbbt. You can see clouds and a light show for free on a rainy day.

For that kind of moneyā€¦thereā€™d better be be a woman across the table, a chef walking away, and a dentist waiting for the ā€œmeal-likeā€ flavor experience (including desert) to be concluded, so that he can perform a full cleaning!

7 Likes

Vape mail from one of our own! Thank you @Cutlass92 !!!
Interesting Watermelon vape in that Experiment 626ā€¦

12 Likes

Sorry that took so long to get to you, enjoy the coils and juice. Try the rayon

3 Likes

@CallMeTut I hope you like the juice! I made it during my marathon mixing session :wink:Unless you donā€™t like it, then it was all @Cutlass92!

11 Likes

The watermelon does have a bit of a ā€œrineā€ taste (not saying itā€™s bad) what did you use to mix it up with?

3 Likes

After waiting all day for @Cutlass92 to get home to open this Vape Mail from @GPC2012!!!

Many thanks!!

10 Likes

2 Likes

Ya know Iā€™ve had that Unicorn Vomit on my shelf for a long timeā€¦ now Iā€™ve finally had a taste of itā€¦ lol

4 Likes

@CallMeTut Whatā€™s it taste like ?

3 Likes

I feel like Iā€™ve been violatedā€¦ lol

6 Likes

Actually the juice is pretty niceā€¦ prior to knowing what was in it, I was thinking a candyish watermelon, I see now where the sweetness is coming from, the juice has a coying candy flavor most likely from the skittles flavoring (which I donā€™t have) but has a nice fruit flavor. I canā€™t pick out the unicorn vomit per say since I havenā€™t actually opened my bottle to see what it is actually like.

3 Likes

I got the 1000 ml for mixing 600 ml. The 500 ml is almost big enough, but no room for stirring.
Good price for the set!

3 Likes

Just consider yourself lucky and go with it! :joy:

And it IS labeled as an experimentā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s how they came up with LSDā€¦

6 Likes

And heroin.

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The NSFW Thread

Thanks to @ecigexpress and their $40 gift card giveaway I pulled the trigger on a bunch of flavours I had in my cart there (spent a little more than $40)

But if it wasnā€™t for the help from Gary and Patti ironing out the international purchase I wouldnā€™t have these in my hot little hand thanks a lot for the great customer service you are both a credit to your company.

15 Likes