Vape Mail 2017!

If it will do 3000 ml of water you will get about 250ml tops of 80vg (unless you warm water bath it first)

4 Likes

drool
Boy! Thereā€™s some tasty nuggets!

Mmmmmm Mmmmmm!
White chocolate dipped Mandarin slices, placed ever so lovingly into cupcake batterā€¦

/looks for a forkā€¦

4 Likes

New wrap for the battered Alien :grin:

19 Likes

Very nice!

4 Likes

Some vape mail from the last 2 weeks

11 Likes

Send me one of these Iā€™ll send you free goodies I could also use a scale while youā€™re at it. lmao :smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m finding that 15 or 20 is more than enough to do my testing dave.

2 Likes

DUDE itā€™s cupcake batter go for it with your hands you donā€™t need a fork

3 Likes

Thatā€™s fantastic!

2 Likes

If I vaped 30 of each to do my tests it would take me about 10 days to get through all 20 Holy shit I vape a lot

2 Likes

The Griffinā€¦ awesome tank imo, single or duel coil turn the airflow up or offā€¦ your choiceā€¦ respect @Dan_the_Man very cool of you to send that :+1:

6 Likes

grubs whats up my friend ?? nice to see you around

4 Likes

Gotta love Cake Day Vape Mail!

Picked these up during the ECiggity Labor Day Sale, but didnā€™t get a chance to open the package until this weekend. Iā€™d always been curious about the Gemini, and the Billow V2.5 is a ā€œjust because I love the damn things!ā€ Besides, how could I pass up 15% off on an already reduced price for one of the best RTAā€™s Iā€™ve had the pleasure to use.

Just wish it didnā€™t come dipped in nicotineā€¦:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
/s

13 Likes

The Gemini is a nice tank. Think youā€™ll really like it I bought four of them.

4 Likes

Wow pugs you are a hottie!

6 Likes

Wow! Thats nice @Lolly! I didnā€™t know they had wraps like that. Iā€™ll have to check into that for mine

4 Likes

I sent an email to Olive Nation asking about the product name and if it can be vaped. Iā€™ll let you know when they write back.

4 Likes

They do a great job of covering up the flaky/non-existent paintwork :laughing:

5 Likes

How long have you had the alien before you noticed"flaky/non-existent paintwork"
I have two and a baby alien for about a year and it just now started to have paint chips on watt button.

4 Likes

Well, I didnā€™t get this device in the mail per say assembled but I did get the last part in to finish building this Box Mod. This is a CNC panel box by FFM with an NLPWM board control and a Turnigy Lipo battery. This mod stays mostly at home in my shop/lab.

IMG_0439

IMG_0438

IMG_0443

This thing will spoil youā€¦

18 Likes