Vape Mail 2017!

Completely agree, i wanted to take a bite out of my mailbox. Im going to mix it up tonight and see how it goes.

6 Likes

@VapeyMama that Apple Fritter was pretty damn delicious !!!

@mstokens I havenā€™t tried it yet, but it smells GREAT !!!

5 Likes

Looking good @TheTinMan1

5 Likes

@Ken_O_Where Wow, thatā€™s a lot of wire !!!

3 Likes

My vape mail today!

18 Likes

It really is a lot, probably more than i will ever use as i usually change my SS builds every couple to few months. I notice that these types of coils crap up rather quickly but they sure are purty.

3 Likes

@Molly_Mcghee That nice, fat Steam Crave sure looks good up there.

3 Likes

And it tastes even better!!!

3 Likes

Oooh so pretty!!! I need a copper mod in my life!

5 Likes

Wow! That looks great! Lol ā€¦ the first thing I thought of when I looked at the pic was ā€œthe big bad wolfā€. Iā€™ve been thinking about getting a 3 battery mod. How does that one work for u so far?

4 Likes

Well, I didnā€™t get this in the mail, but I couldnā€™t find a Vape Store Scores 2017! thread! Getting it at a local shop means I paid $30-50 more than I probably could have online, but I wanted to see it in real life, feel the weight and how well it felt in the hand, ask a few questions and get it instantly upon purchase.

Having worked in local retail, I always hated it when someone would come in, ask questions and put their hands all over everything for 30 minutes to an hour, only to go buy the item online for way less than we could sell it.

So, here it is! My first high quality mod! I have the escribe basics almost understood, enough to get started safely, anyway. SS wire is in the mail. Canā€™t wait to become very familiar with this!

20 Likes

Great choice, and a beauty of a setup! :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Thanks! This mod brought to me by: Lots and lots of reading and watching review videos on a lot of different mods :slight_smile: I had narrowed it down to a few, but of what they had to offer in the shop, this was the one.

6 Likes

Sexxxxy! I love that Druga on top. They look really nice together.

5 Likes

i always have loved the look of a lot of the DNA mods like yours but i dont use TC but thats a great looking setup

4 Likes

Thanks, man! I donā€™t really do tc either. Just dabbling with it to see if i like it. Ill have to play with the coils snd settings a lot. Iā€™m not sure if i can adjust to the smoother vapor tc seems to offer, as Iā€™m accustomed to the coils getting hotter as i pull. But, this thing seems like it does Watts/power mode better than my old eleaf tc100w, too, so if i dont take to tc mode, ill still have a nice piece of gear I can trust. That Druga on top really makes sense, though, donā€™t it!

5 Likes

ya it looks like a show piece i really like it well done :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks, Louie! Itā€™s like they were designed for each other :slight_smile: that Druga looked really silly on my old beat-up white mod. much better now!

2 Likes

Yes!!! You do!!!

3 Likes

Itā€™s working great, but itā€™s a two battery mod. Itā€™s a bit smaller than I was expecting, but itā€™s super comfy!

4 Likes