Vape Mail 2017!

Hustle never goes outta style @Awakenow2.

https://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-Scales-LB-501-Digital/dp/B005UGBG20

9 Likes

Postman was good to me this morning

20 Likes

also at walmart for 29ish dollars ty for posting it reminds me i need to buy a new scale this month and thats the one i want

4 Likes

@mstokens VERY nice choice. Iā€™m going to do a little write up, as I was having some issues with my DNA75C mods going into ā€œtemp protectedā€ and I couldnā€™t find ANY info on it besides, ā€œDuh, itā€™s overheatedā€, as well as some escribe issues.

Iā€™ve learned a bit, and now that Iā€™ve conquered it, it IS a winner.

2 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Iā€™ve abused mine regularly, and it just wonā€™t let me down. I cal it with (2) 200G weights every other session, and itā€™s just about trouble free for me.

3 Likes

Oh! Temp protected is what you meant! You wrote temperature locked originally and I couldnā€™t find that one. Temperature Protected, Iā€™m sure youā€™ve figured out, just means itā€™s operating itā€™s tc mode duties properly and you have reached your set maximum temp, and now itā€™s regulating the power to keep it there. I was worried about that, too. Unless i missed something? Any info you coukd add or correct would be awesome. Iā€™m new to both tc and thus device, so huge learning curve here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i had a good one but the plate came off it still works but its annoying

1 Like

Got this today

Yes, itā€™s a clone, and yes it has the same instructions in it as @Mew ā€˜s does :rofl:

18 Likes

Do not use in a sexual nature ROTFLMAO i guess they were covering their asses

9 Likes

and not filling them

11 Likes

@Plunderdrum Thatā€™s what I thought !!! I did NOT have it in TC mode. Watts mode, and it still kept doing it. I came close to MODDING the MOD if you know what I mean. It was so bad, that I could pick it up after it was sitting for an hour, try to fire it and RIGHT back into temp. protect. Got tired of scrolling through all the settings to no avail. Downloaded eScribe and it wouldnā€™t find or connect to my device, WTF !!! ???

Yes, I was getting more than pissed. Finally, after MUCH research, was able to figure out that you apparently have to download a specific VERSION of eScribe ?? LOL, they really donā€™t make it that clear, and I spent a lot of time on the Evolv DNA forums search, search, searching for any firmware updates for my model, WTF the temp. protection error was, and there actually wasnā€™t a lot of information FOR me. ROAR. Turn up the mad switch a few notches on that one. Iā€™m going to make a full MAD (not so mad anymore) post on the DNA75C issues Iā€™d been having, the correct software, WHERE the freekinā€™ firmware actually IS, and how I think I fixed the issue. Maybe I can save someone else here.

5 Likes

Any/all poor translations not withstanding, kinda makes you wonder WHY theyā€™d include that doesnā€™t it ?

4 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™ve got a 75C also. Never had any problems with it but donā€™t really like the button placement on it. Iā€™m more used to old skool DNA buttons :rofl:

3 Likes

Thasscrazy! I look forward to reading your full report! Iā€™ve bumped into a few anomalies with mine, but I chalk it up to a novice using an advanced device for now. Slowly getting the hang of it. Thanks for explaining your issue.

3 Likes

Got this in the mail Friday morning but it being the start of Yom Kippur I wasnt able to unpack it and play till this evening.
Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus RDTA. wow best cloud and taste tank I have ever tried, and sits so nicely atop a WhiteRose.

18 Likes

Why not put it there just for giggles? I think itā€™s pretty cool :slight_smile:
If more companies would do stuff like that, maybe more people would read the usually boring warning labels.

5 Likes

My lil squonker

13 Likes

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Gā€™mar Hatima Tova i believe is how it is said

3 Likes

The definitely better half has been busy buying me stuff better hurry up and get a ring on her finger

16 Likes