Vape Mail 2017!

Yes and may you be entered as well, thank you

3 Likes

So is it satisfying??? :wink:

6 Likes

Maybe :thinking: without the batteries in, but once you put the batteries in this thing and press the fire button … you could burn a house down.

6 Likes

Funny how you want things you really shouldn’t have. I hear the crickets got button issues too but I still want one. :thinking:

4 Likes

Took a little doin, Changed the SS TFR, internal resistance, and the theme. Ground off the ridge around the positive battery terminal on the mod. But what a vape!

20 Likes

Don’t misunderstand. I think it’s great, I just wasn’t expecting that much power all at once. Almost blew my Aromamizer right off the top. :rofl: (not really). But I do need thicker gauge wire for the build.

9 Likes

Awe, Don’t they make the cutest couple?

24 Likes

That’s a pretty fancy gum ball machine! :joy:
J/k nice set up!

7 Likes

Lol, Now that you said it, I see it. Needs a penny slot. I’m probably showing my age.

5 Likes

“Danger Will Robinson!”

Well it did remind me a bit this, But I really like the look

12 Likes

Nice! I see it.

4 Likes

Ooh, very slick!

6 Likes

I understand. I was thinking aloud after reading @woftam 's review on the Hammers. I plan to enjoy mine as soon as I marry some batteries :wink:

7 Likes

Sex should be absolutely electrifying! Can’t believe I wrote that. That was really gay. Oh crap, did it again.

10 Likes

I was quite surprised at the power of 4 18650’s. The Aromamizer is Dual coil at .35ohm and when I pressed the fun button the first time, the vapor was shooting out of the tip :laughing:. It literally looked like a chimney. This is a hard hitting mech.

8 Likes

Battery life on the HOG V3 is outstanding too.

6 Likes

Yeah I need to order those batteries and get on with it. hahaa! :wink:

5 Likes

Beautiful mod! My smm tank would look great on there as well!

2 Likes

Yes it would! Maybe even better without the bulge. It’s really a tiny little mod for two batteries.

3 Likes

I have the 75c and it’s been a good mod but it does have some cons.

2 Likes