Vape Mail 2017!

16 Likes

There are three four things I like about the D. Itā€™s small. Two batteries. DNA. No paint! I am tired of paint falling off my mods, lol.

7 Likes

I had a feeling about you!
:rofl:
Sorry I couldnā€™t help myself!

10 Likes

Sorry buddy. Over my head. Unless you mean ā€œDā€ cup. Which is always nice.

7 Likes

Itā€™s slang for something else that makes a man a man.

6 Likes

But then mods are like boobies arnā€™t they? Variety is the spice of life!

Just saw your last post. Oh. Well. OoooPs!

6 Likes

Iā€™m sure we could compare mods to lots of things, but with ally the talk about that line in the hammer of god mod manual I think they are considered something else.

5 Likes

Where did you oder it from?

1 Like

Element Vape.

1 Like

https://www.elementvape.com/hcigar-vt75d-dna75-color-tc-box-mod

2 Likes

2 Likes

Take the guess work out of itā€¦

12 Likes

oooohhhhhh! Iā€™m sold. I found it cheaper on ecig-city.com but they only have the black one in stock. Itā€™s 99.99 but I have a 10% off coupon code in my email! Very nice! Thanks for sharing this!

3 Likes

Well congratulations @Cutlass92! You just got the nasty award with a free tub of butter boy lube!

8 Likes

Joyetech Exceed D19 Starter Kit!

11 Likes

Ooh I love the color on that!

4 Likes

IRL its pure white fading to black, my camera tinged the color some. Itā€™s so small even the coil, but it performs well. It is a great starter kit.
OH and the airflow allows one to easily reduce the flow for MTL (for newbies :smile:)

almost wide open DTL

closed to one tiny hole for MTL

10 Likes

Lol totally thought it was greenā€¦! Still, cool gradient effect!

5 Likes

You wouldnā€™t happen to know the MSRP for that would you? My brother is thinking about making the switch from smoking to vaping(he got a bambino/a on the way) and I told him if he was serious Iā€™d buy him his first.

7 Likes

Everyone at Joyetech is currently on vacation, so I couldnā€™t get your question answered from the manufacturer. I am however starting to see them listed for $30 Heavenā€™s Gifts, $40 Efun, I think the final price would be around $20 after discounts.
Looks like they are on pre-order, so still 2 weeks before the distributors get them.

4 Likes