Vape Mail 2017!

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/yeah-right-gif-8.gif

5 Likes

After almost a year and a half we probably should just stop kidding ourselves. We have fun with it and that’s really all that matters.

6 Likes

It’s probably not safe, but if you just save your CC info on your vendor sites, it saves time hehe.

4 Likes

That’s a true story!

3 Likes

Well you broke my freeze on flavor orders. Vic lb and strawberry milkshake rf sc on the way along with a bunch of other shit to get over 75 at bcf for free shipping.

4 Likes

i do believe you will enjoy both

2 Likes

Yeah. I can’t fricken wait. Lol. I’m going to delay mixing a week in anticipation of this order coming in. Uggg!!!

4 Likes

if it makes you feel any better , i am putting together a INW list to order this weekend bc of the lemon you suggested

4 Likes

Add in their vanilla custard (inw). I really like it.

5 Likes

will do thank you

3 Likes

I LOVE strawberry milkshake RF!!!

5 Likes

it’s great at 4%

3 Likes

Ordered some more flavors … loollll. Approaching 400, so it’s officially out of control at this point. Luckily the Sweet Rice and Butter showed up, so I can finally make a few I’ve been holding off on.

13 Likes

Tfa Jackfruit is damn good, IMO. Fa Butter also another winner.

3 Likes

Its a Joyetech Dolphin

8 Likes

All sorted now?? :wink:

2 Likes

Hmmm wut might those few be?:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

what are you doing with that FA mangosteen ?? just curious ive had it for a long time and its a hard flavor to figure out what pairs with it well , ive vaped it more as a SF

3 Likes

Hehe good question @fidalgo_vapes. I’ve never tried it, have no clue about it, but saw an interesting recipe which called for it.

Jangotus

Ingredient%
Cactus (INAWERA)0.56
Jackfruit (TPA)2.25
Mangosteen3.38
papaya0.28
Pineapple (LA)1.13
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA)0.56
Super Sweet (CAP)0.75
Sweet Lychee (CAP)0.17
Sweet Mango (CAP)1.41
Vanilla Swirl (TPA)1.13

Flavor total: 11.62%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

@Grubby I don’t mean to point out the obvious here, but I shall. Alien avatar (check), Cosmic in the username (check), possible secret spaceship with accompanying alien fog (check), multiple posts withdrawn for unknown reasons (check, check)…

I think we know what’s going on here…

http://listverse.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/8-6.jpg

9 Likes