Vape Mail 2017!

You mean FE tortilla :thinking: lmao

3 Likes

Glad it finally got there :+1: despite DHL’s poor logistics :angry: . Sucks to pay for a tracker on a package and that tracker never works at all.

5 Likes

It has arrived! One hefty hunk of steamin funk! Ain’t pretty but it’s puttin out a perfect TC vape right out of the box. Even ships with the new squonk bottle used with the Therion that can be filled in the mod.

7 Likes

What mod is that?

1 Like

That is the Lost Vape DNA 167 Drone bottom feed. Capable of inducing multiple orgasms. I put a Goon on it and thought I was going to pass out.

7 Likes

I need that in my life.

3 Likes

LOL! I don’t get many rice notes from that flavor either especially after having hiliq rice. Hiliq ruined it for the FE flavor for sure. I get a weird taste from it but tortilla sounds about right!

2 Likes

It starts out as a nice flavor kind of a rice with sweet cream but as she steeps things go south fast. That grainy rice note cooks itself and the creamyness fades and you end up with this

Granted i tested at 1% and i do find FE flavors are generally better at 0.25-0.75% so perhaps further testing is required in a very small ( 5ml? Lol)bottle

3 Likes

How fast? I have some at 2% that’s been steeping almost 2 weeks and all I taste is a real “sticky” sweet rice.

3 Likes

Odd. I’ve mixed fe sweet rice with strawberry and another one and steeped 4-6 weeks without a problem.

2 Likes

Hello, @fidalgo_vapes I dropped my mod with my cleito tank attached. The mod still works fine but the clieto doesn’t work. I changed the coils a couple times and my mod continuously says “No atomizer” The glass didn’t break. It still looks perfectly new. Do have any idea what the problem could be.?

1 Like

About the 4week mark, fast was me exaggerating

2 Likes

This was strictly results of a single flavor test. I still have the tester. My experience was that it turned into a tortilla, even went back again to tasteand yup still tortilla shell

2 Likes

Sounds like something @Bob_Bitchen would use.

3 Likes

Smell like a fajita (sans toppings)
1% FE sweet rice mixed July10th

3 Likes

disasemble and check your pin on the bottom mambe stuck in the in position should be sticking out alittle

2 Likes

@mixologist13 I’ve never used the FE Sweet Rice, but bought it just for @Leilani 's recipe. Steeping now…

4 Likes

if thats ok check your pin on your mod push down on it should bounce back do that a couple times sometimes that sticks

2 Likes

omg… :flushed:

1 Like

i have no clue im sorry , you said you changes the coils ?? have you cleaned it out well ??

1 Like