Vape Mail 2017!

I like them on rare occasions sucker punch was my first, cause the name.

4 Likes

I was checking my emails before sitting down to mix and Awww yeah, Ordered Friday morning at 1am. Already at the door.

White Chocolate Peppermint to start with fo sho.:+1:t2::+1:t2:

16 Likes

Wow @BullCityFlavors! That’s impressive!

4 Likes

Got me some OOO cream (Milky Undertone) flavor and they sent me a free sample of OOO Rice Milk! Wow thank you One on One!!! I’m definitely ordering from them again!!

18 Likes

at least the cream right ?! thats the one flavor i order from them lol

7 Likes

This is the first time im trying the cream or actually anything from OOO. I cant wait to try it! I’ve heard its a great flavor

6 Likes

All we gotta do now, is convince them to carry the devil flavor !!! aka FA BUTTER !!!

9 Likes

Only one more order to get here.:+1:t2::+1:t2: I need a day off to play with all these.

17 Likes

Milk and Honey is good stuff!

2 Likes

Got my Boreas, Billow 2.5 and Herakles tanks today. Damn, Eciggity ships fast!

6 Likes

is eciggity 10ofg or is there a different code or is it over

1 Like

i could never get that to taste right as the main
flave in a recipe but as a SF and a supporting flave its very good

5 Likes

I have a few ideas. Mostly with cereals right now.

1 Like

I imagine the bf2017 code is dead, but try it and see. if so, the TENOFF should be good for 10%

2 Likes

You will love that nic vape pie crust and those purilum flavors :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Just got the Vaptio N1 Pro Kit today, and man, saying this thing is beautiful somehow seems like an understatement. I hope some people took advantage of Vaptio’s Black Friday Deals (Vaptio Move 240W Mod was as low as $30) because they had some awesome sale prices. Have to spend some quality time with it now! The tank is a gorgeous beast as well, somehow the pictures just don’t do it justice. A big thank you to @Vaptio_official for such an awesome prize, I appreciate the heck out of it!

15 Likes

Wow!! That was super fast! I still haven’t gotten mine from efun yet :(( its been a really long wait!! Cpl months I think. Ugggh

4 Likes

I have been needing a pie crust note in a few recipes I am working. I haven’t found what I need with a few flavor combos I have tried so I got this to try.

3 Likes

It’s really good. It almost like a glazed donut.

2 Likes

17 Likes