Vape Mail 2017!

Thank you @andycolins! I got my Digiflavor Siren 2, 22mm version MTL tank today!! Wow this is fantastic! The flavor is outstanding as I’m vaping @Grubby adv Mothers Milk. I’m loving it and it was super easy for me!!

13 Likes

Nice looking setup, good win.

2 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I’m loving my Smoants !!!

4 Likes

its has a great feel to it , i really thought it would be bulkier , im glad its not , its actually not much bigger than the aliens which are perfect size imo

4 Likes

Must be referring to the battlestar? Or the charion in the pic? Love that device. Sooo damn close to being exactly, identical to the reuleaux 2/3 it’s crazy. I prefer the battlestar battery door but wismec has a killer chipset with very reactive firing time

2 Likes

You should try putting arctic fox on that thing. They hobbled it with the factory firmware.

4 Likes

I’m gonna have to do that! A lot better than the factory firmware?

4 Likes

Yes! I run it on my rx300

5 Likes

Get it here!
https://nfeteam.org
It’s almost on par with a dna mod.

8 Likes

Nice I’m MF stoked!

3 Likes

Thanks brother! :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

It can be a bit confusing on the setup so if you need help let me know or YouTube it.

4 Likes

Will do, most likely just hit u up since u can answer any questions directly

4 Likes

yes the charon in the pic is a lot smaller than i thought which im happy about

4 Likes

Got my goodies from ECX and Nicotine River. The billow, boreas and herakles tanks came in a few days ago as did the battlestar mod. The big shiny thing is a pasta maker that I bought on ebay and does a great job of flattening coil wire. So much easier than using pliers or a hammer.

Oh yeah…also got a huge box of dog cookies. Not for vaping of course. Although…

16 Likes

WOW! I was just thinking about this too, thought u would need a more powerful one. I looked it up and sure enuff, thks man for the idea!

3 Likes

This is the one I bought. I’m sure there are better ones, but it seems to be doing OK on day one.

2 Likes

Thks, just seemed almost twilight zone-ish, was reading on the advatages and then u posted. I looked it up w/ video on twisted messes using one.

2 Likes

I’m psychotic…err…I mean psychic…

3 Likes

Just the way I like it!

3 Likes