Vape Mail 2017!

Oh muh baby I’ve missed you. So many countless nights wishing you were here, and now I have you. Yay!

14 Likes

I need to find somewhere that sells it by the gallon…!
Side note… Have you tried their RY1? I just ordered some out of curiosity (and because RY4 was out of stock :cry: ) but I’m looking forward to trying it!

5 Likes

They must be like little elves working away, to fulfill all those orders! I put mine in late Friday.

3 Likes

What is RY4 ?, I keep seeing it referenced/mentioned.

2 Likes

I use RY1 quite a bit. I like it the best out of all the RY blends. It’s the least sweet, of the RY family.

2 Likes

im all of VCv1 so i used RFSC VC for the apple custard pie V2 now with cap double apple :wink: but ya over a week is pushing it , i emailed them to see if there was something out of stock but nope they r just behind :frowning:

2 Likes

ya mines unfulfilled as well , it has to be shipped shipping can go wrong lol

2 Likes

Sweet Caramel and Vanilla Tobacco, its more dessert like than anything. Damn it’s heavenly. @VapeyMama I haven’t tried the RY1 but I’m sure it’s good. I like their Desert Ship as well.

2 Likes

Ooh I’ve wanted to try Ry5 (I think) also called Golden Blend, I think that’s what it’s called.

4 Likes

Omg… so not the same! Lmfao (just messin…kinda… :joy: )

Mmmmm

5 Likes

And now I want to try that too! :yum:

2 Likes

NIce. I hate waiting on the mail.

2 Likes

My Ecigexpress Black Friday order is still floating around in the mail space. It left the USPS spot it has come direct to my house from in the past 4 days in a row at 9:43am only to get delayed and shipped to another USPS facility just as far away.:thinking: it is still on its way to the destination. Yeah, no sh!t, it always was as soon as it left Ecigexpress. Lol Maybe by Saturday.

1 Like

your telling me :frowning:

5 Likes

So glad u got some! I was literally going to send u the rest of mine after I made a big batch of the ADK RY4 since u were the one who told me to try it. Superb stuff!

2 Likes

Yeah, knowing u it’ll be a smart move to get the gallon lmao. Goes perfectly in the ADKRY4

3 Likes

Exactly. I’ve been trying to ration what I have (had) left…:cry:
I need more! Lol

3 Likes

It pains me to buy it in 30ml. I never buy a flavor I love in small increments like that lol

3 Likes

Like I said, a gallon should do! (For a little while… :laughing: )
I can’t stop vaping your adk ry4!

Ok that’s not true, I did stop vaping it cuz I ran out. Lmao! But that’s the only reason… :joy:

3 Likes

How is this one compared to the TFA Ry4?

1 Like