Vape Mail 2017!

Jazzy, it’s not quite like RY4 Double, because RY Dubs relies on flavor to mimic a tobacco taste, it comes off as dry, and I think the amount of Cyclotene in it comes off a little astringent, at least if I use it too much or too often. The HS Ry4 actually uses extracted tobacco (their claim) and it sure enough tastes like sweet tobacco leaves, dark caramel (very light) and a clean vanilla (not french, fruity, or dark). I never thought I would like actual tobacco flavors as I really didn’t ever enjoy smoking, and still don’t care for pipe, grassy, ashy, or overly dry tobacco. I don’t like a combustion taste either. It’s quite dessert-y and sweet, and works really well with sweet or nut flavors, vanilla, cream, ice-cream, you name it.

5 Likes

Cool, I didn’t know that!

2 Likes

Oh awesome! This sounds like something id love to try out! I have the TFA and it doesn’t seem to work for me, but this def sounds more in my wheelhouse! Thanks for the great description!

2 Likes

Fo Shizzle…

4 Likes

Last Black Friday order finally arrived. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

Not Ecigexpress fault for taking forever.

12 Likes

Last flavour order for the year…

Got these weirdly dark flavours free… :confused:

13 Likes

Look like arse water :confused:

10 Likes

It looks great in the bin… :rofl:

5 Likes

Hey, anyone have a recent order from fasttech that has the Chinese address?
I have to send usps some info cause it appears my order went missing in customs a week ago. Scheduled delivery date just vanished.

1 Like

Get ready for a customs bill!

2 Likes

:frowning:
On 40 dollars?

Stranger things have happened.

2 Likes

I actually get things faster from Hawaii then customs in the same state. :confused:

Hawaii is the same country, so no customs. Stuff from other countries goes through customs, donthey check every package no but they could if they wanted.

1 Like

They need to inspect what China calls metal tube. Lol.

6 Likes

It magically just showed up on usps anyhow. I guess signing up for notifications does work.

2 Likes

Well, at the very least, consider them highly unreliable until they hit the first USA point of contact, and even then, still allow a couple days leeway (from said initial point of contact). :wink:

2 Likes

Got the Avidartisan Daedalus Pro from 3FVape a week or so ago.

I did not use it at first as parts were missing from the box and thought I might have to return it but 3FVape have
promised to send out the missing parts, so thanks to them for that @Gina1

I have done simple claptons and fussed claptons by hand before but could never get a decent staggered fused clapton until I got the Daedalus Pro.

27 316L/32 ni80 x2 + 32 ni80

Very happy with how my first try with this machine has gone.

19 Likes

That is a sexy coil!

2 Likes

You copy and pasted that didn’t you… :wink: :joy:

5 Likes