Vape Mail 2017!

This thing is pretty rediculous. A 30ml bottle beside it.

In case you are wondering, it’s not very pocket friendly.

11 Likes

Holy carp, it’s the GODZIRRA OF DEVICES!!! RUNNNNNNN!!!

4 Likes

WHAT! From the looks of it it will just slide right into a pocket :laughing:

4 Likes

Your pockets must be deeper than mine.

4 Likes

Got nothing in them other than pocket fluff so i guess thats why it would slide right in

3 Likes

Right there with ya brother. Nothing but lint. But this thing still won’t fit in a pocket.

1 Like

Jeebus! You need to put a goldfish in that thing.

9 Likes

Bahaha! Perfect. Wish I could find one of those little mechanical fish the dollar stores sold. It would look funny as all get out in the tank.

5 Likes

Oh that would be awesome - i am going to go looking for things to add to my tank now

8 Likes

the thing closest to you and easiest to get ahold of might be a croc, good luck putting that in there :laughing:

4 Likes

Lmao it will fit - i have a small family in a boat floating on the top of the liquid atm they refuse to leave - maybe the croc could help me with that

7 Likes

No need for bottles anymore, you could mix up juice in that tank.

10 Likes

Congrats with the Goon this one is also on my wishlist . Some one told me to go for the 22 instead of the 24 mm which one to chose ?
The 22 has a small chamber so more flavor . Which one is yours and love to hear more about your experience with this awesome RDA .

1 Like

Love me some Sunday amazon prime vape mail. New 5 tier nail polish rack for my RF SC flavors:

Now I got room for the 7 new beta flavors on their way and for the 20+ flavors in my cart waiting for me to pull the trigger on the next order. It also means my testers can go back in the 3 tier rack that these were in previously, on top of my little safe instead of being scattered about the mixing area.

15 Likes

Hi Papoes, I have 24 & 22 goons. I’m not able to taste a flavour difference. You might though. So it’s your preference. 24 has bigger deck and well. 22 will have more flavour technically, but not a hugely noticeable difference. Whatever you choose, you will enjoy I believe. For me they have the x factor and live up to the hype.

1 Like

I haven’t tried the 22mm. But the 24 is killer. But I have put mine on my secondary mod in favor of the Skill RDA. My Skill has a build that sits higher off the deck than the build on my Goon. My next build on the Goon I want to place it higher so the air flows in under the coils as it does on the Skill and see if that is the difference maker.

Would like to hear all ABOUT your expirence with the higher build .thanks in advance .

Doesn’t the longer chimney reduce the flavor a bit?

2 Likes

If it does then changing it to the 10ml set up will make it amazing. Set up with the 20ml tank the flavor is as good as any tank I have.

The set up is made to wick fast with a nice juicy vape. Chain vaping doesn’t even make the tank warm at all. I was worried about that, thinking I’m boiling 20ml of juice. But it’s just not designed to boil the juice like most RTAs

1 Like

What kind of build did you put in that monster?.

1 Like