Vape Mail 2017!

yes indeed, mine doesn’t even compare to @wvsanta I don’t think but my next order I eventually place will be ~4 times this size:

13 Likes

lol how long does real flavors usually take to process and ship an order ? i ordered the twinkie and french toast 2 had to have them lol

I ordered on friday, they shipped yesterday and I got them today but I live ~20 miles away from their headquarters, 35 - 40 miles from their production facility. I already got all 7 testers mixed up. only took about 35 minutes since I did all 7 x 20ml testers at the same 2.5% and only had to look at one recipe notepad page.

3 Likes

Man deep fried oysters
Not sure I can vape that
Let me know how it goes to each his on
Could be good just doesn’t sound good to me
Nice haul

2 Likes

lol, deep fried oreo

3 Likes

I could not help but try this one within 4 hours of mixing it. All I can say right now is I think this is going to be a winner. We shall see over the next few weeks how it develops.

2 Likes

The beta tester of deep fried oyster is on the way to you, along with some calamari in ink sauce. These SC concentrates should be mixed at 15%

8 Likes

That, the Deep Fried Twinkie, Butterfinger and Paczki all smell amazing. The 3 beta v2’s (bread pudding, french toast and cinnamon roll) all have an odd smell that reminds me of the baklava flavor. I am not sure if it is the new/different cinnamon or something else. The odd baklava scent/taste I attributed to possibly clove spice.

2 Likes

Man that sounds much better
Lol

4 Likes

This just in:
Goon RDA
Mad Dog RDA
Troll RTA

The Goon and the Mad Dog are nice RDA’s. I’m not too sure that I like the coil mounts on them but I’ll get used to them. The Troll is just a wonderful RTA. Easy to build and wick and really nice flavor and cloud. Best of all, NO LEAKS!

8 Likes

Yeah, im gonna need to try one of those. The Troll V2’s are my current favorite RDAs.

5 Likes

I had this issue with the Rice Krispy treat. The distinct taste and smell of it was also present in the RF SC marshmallow and in the RF SC CARAMEL. Odd…

2 Likes

That is i could taste the RF krispy treat in my SF tests of RF marshmallow and in RF Caramel. I think it is a “base” component i am smelling and tasting. I have had this issue with other brands most notably FLV marshmallow has an odd “chocolate” smell and taste and when i smell the FLV whipped cream same smell…

3 Likes

It would have cost you less in gas money than it would have in shipping costs… I would have drove over there and picked the order up lol… actually it wouldn’t even of been because of costs, if I lived that close I still would have made the short trip.

2 Likes

Yes, the next time I place an order it will be much larger and I will be sending Cindi the order via email for will call pick up. The 24 or so flavors in my cart right now has shipping charges of about 10% the cost of the order so it will definitely be cheaper to drive and pick it up myself and hopefully get to meet @Walt_RealFlavors while I am there.

2 Likes

BEAUTIFUL!!! :heart_eyes: Mine has been shipped today :grin:

4 Likes

I think you should. Two full tanks of 70/30 liquid and no issues whatsoever. It has no juice control, but it doesn’t guzzle it either.

2 Likes

MMV Minimus my first La De Dah mod.

15 Likes

Just seen this:

If you currently are the owner of; a Dryad, a Hamadryad or a Minimus, we have the option for you to change it to a Minimus with the wood of your choice. NOTE: Only the wood will be changed and not the chip! … You can use blocks (stabilized, Hybrid or Juma) by MMVapors

2 Likes

Vape mail! How cool are these bottles?!! Gonna have a mixing party tonight. :tada:

18 Likes