Vape Mail 2017!

That would look nice on my gold predator 228
I have it on pre order on vapenw
How much was it

1 Like

Got it for Ā£16.52 through Pugsā€™ site. I think it would look great on the red Predator too.

7 Likes

How was the shipping?

4 Likes

Oooh so pretty!

6 Likes

10 days China-Norway! :+1:

Oh it is, isnā€™t it, Iā€™m thinking about wearing it as a pendant. So beautiful!

6 Likes

Its been about 3 months since ive tasted my favourite liquidā€¦then i get a phone call off my contact ā€¦"hi pugs ive got some butterscotch popcorn in again if you want some?
ā€œHOW MANY DO YOU HAVE!!! :astonished:ā€

And some bits from HG for review
Great day :ok_hand:

13 Likes

Go steady on the popcornā€¦it made your chest hurt last time you overindulged dear (just call me Mam haha):+1:

5 Likes

Well thereā€™s the added bonusā€¦
0mg!..its all he had, so I can finally vape it at 1mgā€¦pretty sure it was the 3mg that did me in last timeā€¦

4 Likes

Let me know about the Lush and the Medusa. I have been looking at those closely.

3 Likes

Result!!! :grin::facepunch:

4 Likes

Will do sir, finally got my new laptop yesterday (its a beast) so i havent been able to finish the vapenut review, iā€™ll start on these in the week šŸ–’

3 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate that.

3 Likes

Butter Scotch Popcorn??? Any good??

2 Likes

To me its fucking gorgeous but everyone else that has tasted it hates the stuff lmaoo

3 Likes

Does it smell bad when vaped?

4 Likes

Not to me, makes Jo barf tho, even when shes not pregnant lmao

Peaceful night then :ok_hand:šŸ–’

3 Likes

So that would be a yes. Look at the user and light bulbs should go off on how rank the smell is.

2 Likes

Flavors from Gremlin DIY

Some goodies from @Machinist2 thank you very much!

Spooled SS, spooled staggered fused SS, 3 packs of prebuilt SS coils from AVS. Thanks @Rob62 for the 15% off coupon heads up.

And picked up a little something from @Whiterose0818 :smile:

23 Likes

Another one!..awesome, no other mods come even close do they :wink:

5 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:! Nice one @Whiterose0818

6 Likes