Vape Mail 2017!

That pulsing kicks you right in the teeth. I have a friend that comes over for wicking and any RTA issues and the first thing he does is grab my PWM mod. He can wick his own attys but I think he comes over just to vape on a WhiteRose.

11 Likes

your Hybrid is a lipo isnā€™t it?

1 Like

The Lipo one I have has a DNA250 chip in it. My plan is a resin mod with a Lipo and PWM board. I just havenā€™t figured out colors and such.

3 Likes

Iā€™d say the PWM duel batt is easily 3 or 4 times better than any other mod on the marketā€¦The lipo PWM is easily 2 or 3 times better than thatā€¦Iā€™m not even remotely joking, my resin with a 30mm buddah absolutely kicks the ass of anything I have ever tried, and I keep it on around 25%ā€¦youā€™re in for a treat when you get one dude :wink:

6 Likes

You have me convinced. Nothing I have vapes like the 2 battery PWM. If you say the Lipo is even better then it is at the top of my to buy list. Every time you post a pic of yours I get jelly. Sweetest mod Iā€™ve ever seen.

4 Likes

Sweetest mod Iā€™ve ever used, when I get another off him it will def be the same config :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Lavabox M DNA75
Siren GTA
Shenray O-Atty
Some flavors from GremlinDIY
Gallon of Essential Depot VG from Amazon
100ml bottles and a replacement C frame for my VT75 Nano from Fasttech
Giveaway winnings from a couple of different vendors on Reddit

Currently waiting on a warranty replacement battery door for the Lavabox M (magnet fell out), some more flavors from the Real Flavors giveaway type thing, and silicone battery sleeves from IMR.

6 Likes

i just ordered 11 new stab wood enclosurfes from my guy in a broad variety of colors and woods. Most are to fit lipos ranging from 1800mAh 2s all the way up to 2250mAh 3s lipo. When they get here, iā€™ll send you some pix and let you take a pick. Some are for DNA and some are for PWM.

6 Likes

I feel it pertinent to inform youā€¦

It detects fartsā€¦genuinelyā€¦Iā€™ve had a very large chicken dinner and Iā€™ve been setting this thing off every 10 minutes without vapingā€¦goes straight to red :laughing:

It also detects air freshener :neutral_face:

7 Likes

Well that settles it.
Getting one for the mother in law

8 Likes

Bahahaha that is epic!! :facepunch::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Wonder how well it detects dog farts. I got a couple that seem to compete with each other on how fast they can clear a room.

7 Likes

Give them something else to eat. I had that problem with certain foods and my dogs and changing to a new food will/can solve that issue for you.

3 Likes

15 Likes

Go easy on the Toasted Blend start at like 0.5%

2 Likes

ā€¦or figure a way to leash the VapeNut to their little doggy behind (Art Dept.? Get right on thatā€¦)

6 Likes

That is what I am testing it at but it is weird, thicker than my plain old VG for some reason. I let it come up to room temp first and the brownie was as thin as expected. I just posted in the RF SC Tasting Notes thread with a shout out to walt to see why it might be so thick. I was thinking maybe they bottled VG in a SC bottle but even the VG flavors I had from them last year were not this crazy thick.

2 Likes

no itā€™s thick ā€¦pretty sure itā€™s SC because itā€™s actually super concentrated :wink: and I was ordering all SCs. There are both
http://www.realflavors.com/?s=toasted+blend&post_type=product

3 Likes

So, no more boiled cabbage and brussel sprouts for them!

5 Likes

its here and also received 4 of the 6 free ones

lots of work to get done , where is everyone getting the twist tops that fit these bottles , they should be included imo

17 Likes