Vape Mail 2017!

50ml juice capacity is next.:grinning:

2 Likes

If you ordered all these in 4oz bottles you would get a ua jacket and one of those super secret pensā€¦:grinning:

4 Likes

From Subtanksupply.com

18 Likes

Iā€™m happier than a pig in shā€¦(you know)
Got a bunch of little packages todayā€¦some flavorings, 200 ft of polished titanium wire (not pictured), my rose gold Engine and my copper Battlestar. I love this Battlestar (Iā€™m gonna marry it when I grow up).
I was going to go out, but I think Iā€™ll stay home and play :grin:

14 Likes

Thatā€™s a nice looking RTA. Let me know how it works out for you, Iā€™m thinking of getting one myself.

1 Like

Thats a real nice setup :thumbsup:

Is that a normal OBS RTA but in Rose?

1 Like

Thanks Grubby. Yeah itā€™s the OBS Engine in rose. The picture doesnā€™t really show how nice both of these really are. I think theyā€™re just stunning.

1 Like

Waitā€¦ So thats the original Drip Tipā€¦ :laughing: I have been wonderingā€¦ Getting all mixed up hereā€¦

yeah all original and authentic

1 Like

Thatā€™s exactly the setup I almost pulled the trigger on during the Gearbest birthday.
If I had known it was going to look that good I think Iā€™d be watching the tracking number right now.

some old school but new for me , the evic is orange i usually keep.things pretty simple white , black , red , stainless so the orange is a stretch for me

13 Likes

The Lynx is a cool little RDA and my friend swears by the Cleitos

1 Like

i love the cleitos i just recently switched from stock coils to their rba and the rba is huge so thank goodness they had the bigger replacement glass

2 Likes

Nice gear. Let us know how you like that evic dual. Iā€™ve got my eye one.
I bought my ex the VTC mini a while back and itā€™s the only one she hasnā€™t been able to destroy and sheā€™s gifted with the ability to break stuff.

1 Like

Even better looking in person. You should get one! :grinning:

1 Like

its a very sturdy piece , well built , i dont do TC so i cant help you there but its a solid device ill let you know after ive used it a bit longer , ill tell you this its heavy so if a person doesnt like some weight to their device this would not be an option

1 Like

u should imho. if a mod cant do dependable tc I dont buy it

2 Likes

i just started getting into RBA /RDA etc so i may try TC someday, maybe after ive caught up .to you and @woftam with RFSC and done testing :wink:

2 Likes

Read this and come back to me in a week if you still think you should be vaping in wattage mode - https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/new-studies-find-carcinogens-in-vg-and-pg-at-high-temps-even-in-tootle-puffers.791711/unread

1 Like

I got a new unit !!!

But itā€™s empty ā€¦

14 Likes