Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

Fozzy actually posted the original link to ECF that broke it all down and the 104 page thread, at last chexk, on all the responses. It’s a good read. Not going to change the way I vape but a good read none the less.

3 Likes

This is the most recent one that I had saved. It’s heavy going if you can get through it lol
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0273230015301549

2 Likes

I think staying openminded to the “evidence” as it is presented is important. As I consider Vaping to be harm reduction i think it is prudent to at least consider the evidence and look for safer solutions wherever possible. Ex people enjoy FW yellow cake but many,myself included, have subbed it out after learning it contains fructose

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a look at that. I’m not familiar with that study.

1 Like

Umm I wear a size medium :wink:

1 Like
2 Likes

I am working on trying to get a way to have this added on to the orders. Some items are only available at a few warehouses. Soon I promise a better way to get in on the swag train haha.

Crazy to think that 2% is too much?! I think it makes it harder but in the end that 1 oz bottle will last a WAY longer time than a TFA 1oz :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the review! I am glad you are finding success!

This one made me crack up… Yeah the joys of no D/AP… Pure ass taste (PS taking your word here on the taste of ass… Not in the beta testing market for that haha!)

Thank you for your write up and honest thoughts! I enjoyed looking them over and I am sure others will find them useful. (You too @mjag)

Welcome to the family! I am glad Rainbow was able to help you out there!

lol Aye!

4 Likes

Thank you dear. That certainly gave me a laugh if nothing else lol

3 Likes

Myself and @Fenrir1 will be expecting ours in the mail :grin:

2 Likes

So you’ll have nothing to worry about now, considering you’re all about TC :grin:

3 Likes

Vaping a very old shortbread cookie mix this morning. Mixed 3+ months ago
3% RF SC Shortbread cookie
1.5% ooo Girly cookies
3% Cap sugar cookie
1% cap golden butter
1% Lor butter
0.25 FA meringue

All i can say is yum. Flavor was very subtle after one month steep. Put it back and let the magic happen. Clean wicks this morning and this is absolutely spot on. The RF SC adds that light fluffy body you come to expect for a homemade shortbread cookie.

3 Likes

True dat, we will sit and wait in high anticipation :wink:

2 Likes

Better not be a long wait either lol

2 Likes

Nah that would be bad since i got other things to do as well :wink:

1 Like

Heads up… Starting this weekend… ALL International orders from 0 to 3 pounds will ship DHL Express for only $25… That is fast and cheap :smiley:

9 Likes

I love you @Walt_RealFlavors (in a manly sort of way)

8 Likes

That’s what they all say[quote=“woftam, post:911, topic:92474”]
in a manly sort of way)
[/quote]

3 Likes

For my little chime in now they have them at Rainbow Vapes in the UK, I bought a few with trepidation to be honest. This thread reminds me a lot hype wise of the VG thread and I must have tried 15 or so of those flavours and 90% were just weak and flavourless to me no matter how long they were steeped for. The cookies and cream was good but a coil killer, a couple of others were not bad and the shining star for me was elephants ear, proper doughy bread.

Again I have bought 15 or so from the SC range and have done little tests in mixes with about 5 so far with the rest steeping. Only one that has dissapointed me is pumpkin pie, its a lot better than the awful pumpkin flavours by the likes of tfa and cap…but so is eating your own vomit. To me its just a load of spices, creamy with very little sweet pumpkin flavour and no pie whatsoever. However on initial tests all the others I have tried do show a lot of promise. The pancake is the first pancake flavour I have tried that isnt bland or horrible and actually tastes like a pancake, all of them show promise. None so far have “wowed”, but I think it may be working out how and what to use them in. The best thing about them is the ones I have tried so far dont taste generic like a lot of other flavourings. I do think some of the fruits would need 2-3% in a mix though. I think I may come to love some of these as opposed to coming to just be frustrated as I did with the VG ones

9 Likes

I mixed 2% graham cracker 2% oatmeal cookie 1% butter toffee and I mixed the same three at half as much both taste good but the stronger of the two tastes really good. And that’s only on a ten day steep.

3 Likes

TT, can’t wait for the rest of mine to arrive. Haven’t even been able to test my tester of OC, but your mix already sounds good.