Vape Mail 2017!

that is what sets it off though , i was wondering if that is something you had to do yourself love it great job

1 Like

Those extra orings that come in the box finally came in handy.

1 Like

I vape at 18 watts. The coils I make generally end up around .6 ~.7 ohm, with the exception of my Kayfuns and Taifuns. Those coils end up a little over 1 ohm and I vape those at 15 watts. Iā€™m currently using my Taifun with a 1.17 ohm coil at 15 watts and the display shows 4.4 volts.

1 Like

Thanks @Walt_RealFlavors :laughing:

11 Likes

@Fozzy71! Check this out @Saxon2 got a pen! LMAO! :laughing:

4 Likes

Got this bad boy in the mail today.

17 Likes

VERY nice !!

2 Likes

Still unlovedā€¦ no penā€¦

12 Likes

I am tempted to make another order for flavors and try the Fruity Pebbles and Rice Pudding from RF. Anyone tasted them yet? What do you think. Iā€™ve got about 12 RF. Most are excellent.

2 Likes

Hope you enjoy my recommendation dear :wink:

3 Likes

Who are you calling a hoe ?

4 Likes

editedā€¦damn proofreadingā€¦gets me every timeā€¦

lmao :laughing:

5 Likes

Iā€™m quite sure I will! Thank you!

3 Likes

No idea as of yet of course, Iā€™ll be mixing 15ml test batches of each at 3% later this eve.

1 Like

Bigger is better
I hear
Nice mod I like my wismec mods no problems
should this be in freak flag thread also

4 Likes

@Saxon2 OMG, I must get one of those pens !!!

1 Like

They just arrived yesterday, it will probably be a long time before I get around to testing them

2 Likes

Just got the Limitless Sub Ohm tank (not the XL. Only got it because it was stupid cheap). No RTA deck included (on order) but the coil does light up with a red LED (kinda cool if youā€™re in front of a mirrorā€¦ In the dark). Taking the glass off to clean it is a PITA. Cut my finger and got a little bit of my own life juice in it Stopped trying and cleaned it with the glass on. Vapes very well with the included .3 ohm coil @ 60 - 70W.

7 Likes

Got my order and instructions from http://www.bestcigliquid.co.uk

7 Likes

Iā€™m jealous! I got conformation that mine shipped but didnā€™t get a tracking number. Canā€™t wait to get mine!

2 Likes