Vape Mail 2017!

lol. looks like that mod is the first tool to touch that hand

3 Likes

ya they have both rayon and cotton that one in pic is the cotton, ive tried the rayon its not for me but i like the way the box dispenses the fiber either way its easy reminds me of native wicks in the chew can lol

1 Like

22 Likes

Finally you look if not good at least better :laughing:

7 Likes

You got your beer goggles on bud? :laughing:

8 Likes

I could use one of those when painting miniatures (the head wearing magnifier, not a third eye under my armpit).

8 Likes

This image has been saved to file. @woftam you ready to have some fun bro?

4 Likes

I was going for the suave and sophisticated expressionā€¦
I totally nailed it didnt I ā€¦

6 Likes

Like a boss

4 Likes

To be fair its my natural expressionā€¦

3 Likes

Well itā€™s helped you make 3 babies so far. I would continue to roll with it.

6 Likes

That has made my day! :ok_hand::ok_hand::laughing::grin:

6 Likes

Oh thats not my face that does thatā€¦

They were all the result of 2 rohypnol and a well aimed elbow to the throatā€¦

7 Likes

youā€™re quite correct sir, itā€™s the cellucotton ā€˜cottonā€™ ā€¦not the rayon, and I have to sayā€¦itā€™s pretty awesome, absolutely no taste to it whatsoeverā€¦think Iā€™m a convert, canā€™t comment on the longevity of it yet but so far this is bloody lovelyā€¦and CHEAP :ok_hand:

4 Likes

what did you not like about the rayon? i havenā€™t tried it yet. wondering what to expect

1 Like

i dont like the feel of cotton it gives me goosebumps lol and rayon is worse , also the cotton im use to rayon seems to shrink so i could never get my wicking right personally i dont get any different flave from it just a entire different wicking game and cotton is enough of a bitch lol

2 Likes

you bought cotton, not rayon, it would appear. rayon will say 100% rayon on the box. cotton is not rayon that everyone raves about (and that I use).

you have to wick rayon super tight, tighter than you think you should. you should hear or feel it squeak in the coil.

2 Likes

I just said that manā€¦up there ^ā€¦lolā€¦

I was talking to someone who tried both and claimed the flavour was better with the cottonā€¦so for Ā£12 I thought Iā€™d give it a goā€¦canā€™t say Iā€™m disappointed.

3 Likes

The scale I bought to start mixing by weight, which I bought almost a year ago but didnā€™t start using until about a month ago, crapped out on me. I donā€™t know what happened or what I might have done that caused it. I had to get another as I didnā€™t want to go back to mixing with syringes.

I wasnā€™t too happy with it at first, as I was opening the package the weights fell out and both landed on my big toe in quick succession. Now that the swelling has subsided, its mixing time.

11 Likes

Small Fasttech order came in:

• Three packages of my favorite plastic bottles. One of the 15 bottles had a defect unfortunately, but whatever.
  • Some wire to try out. Usually I order my wire from Lightning Vapes, but I needed bottles and figured Iā€™d try this out.
3 Likes