Vape Mail 2017!

Skull brought me over here from ECF. We met on ECF and fast became friends. Realized we were probably separated at birth. He is a great friend and a true brother.

Sucking up helps…did I mention that?

5 Likes

Hehe, I had no idea you guys were ECF converts. Back when I was buying, met one of the best people I’ve ever met online, and she was a mixer (or witch doctor) depending, hehe.

Maurine from Copper Creek has one hell of a crew over on ECF, and she really makes some good juice, takes REALLY good care of her customers, and has a big Copper Creek Posse following over there. Spent a lot of time just BS’ing, no real DIY stuff, maybe some tanks/mods, etc. Really good crew. Never had any issues with any heavy handed mods over there (but I’ve heard stories). Can’t remember how in the hell I even found ELR. I guess I’m a bad vaper as I don’t really go to ECF anymore, but I met a lot of really good people over there.

5 Likes

Plus I got him started into DIY. He is doing good, but still fucking up some of the mixes. His palate is not as refined. He is a Tarheel after all. What did you expect?

7 Likes

Hehe I’ve heard about those damned Tarheel’s !!!

:slight_smile:

I’m still borking more than I’m fixing over here, and currently trying to get a S’mores MY WAY, is pissin me off !!!

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

You guys wouldn’t be referring to the Men’s Divison I National Championship Tar Heels, now would you?

4 Likes

Stubborn fuckers really. He’ll he is damn good to me and makes me fucking laugh. I need that in a friend.

5 Likes

Nope just you. They made it to the championship. You just yelled at a screen.

4 Likes

So very true.

4 Likes
3 Likes

That made me smile.

3 Likes

2 Likes

@TheTinMan1 Don’t tell my wife, but the best girl I ever met (aside from my wife,. cough cough), was from Hickory, NC. Once you go southern, it’s hard to go back !!!

4 Likes

Blue Hens in the house !!!

2 Likes

So true. Louisville, KY is where my wife Is from.

3 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors has a sale just as I get my Easter Orders smh - I have too many to test already.

Many of these are replacement flavours but there are still a ton of new ones to test.

@R113 - Russ the pen on top is is just for you lol

3 wolves will go to the kids 2 watches 5 eggs (Walt I love the peanut butter cups yum)

The Predator 228 I won from @Heaven_Gifts Thank you again
https://www.heavengifts.com/
Review to follow after I have played with it a bit. But holy cow you guys are fast I gave you my details 4 days ago and I have it in my hand in Australia already that has to be some sort of record.

17 Likes

Thank you for sending the pen! You are a real pal for doing this for me and I sincerely appreciate all you do!

7 Likes

Woo hoo nicotine river comes through again!!! Just in time for weekend mix session

12 Likes

Gotta love the weekenders !!!

4 Likes

Oh yea might even start tonight lol but I’m already 2 beers in and about ready for a shot lol so maybe not

3 Likes

I got the Vapeonly Malle PCC kit I won from @Heaven_Gifts in just a few days also. I’m still playing with it and am considering writing a review on it as well.

2 Likes