Vape Mail 2017!

3% samples done as soon as they arrived.
BNW

13 Likes

Delaying the inevitable for a couple more months - 5 oz of old formula Inw Milk Chocolate.

15 Likes

As a huge fan of the original Aspire Cleito i was bummed that the follow up was the Cleito 120 i dont ever vape over 70w , so that tank was too much for me to even consider , now they have the cleito exo which im pretty excited about @MysticRose ill let you know soon how it is

17 Likes

Sure looks pretty!

5 Likes

i never buy anything colorful so i figured why not , i think the tank and the mod contrast well btw ty

6 Likes

The Alien is a little beast!

12 Likes

Hehe that the OLD version ? Wanna lighten your load by one ??

2 Likes

10 Likes

Nope sorry I am hoarding it but it is still available

not sure the shipping would be worth it but they have 16x30ml left v1

6 Likes

I’m ok man you know, same shit different day lol

Hope baby gets well soon! :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Normally I’m not into all the colors either, but I actually LIKE that. What color are they calling that ?

4 Likes

Thank you @woftam

rainbow i believe for the top , and orange for the mod :slight_smile: the mod isnt new its a couple months old not my favorite mod ive bought but it works ( most of the time )

3 Likes

is that the rx75 ? i liked it for a carry around i switched tanks and put a cleito on mine …

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Hmmmmm, your orange mod, seems to have strange powers over me, hehe.

1 Like

Yes, actually after reading @TheTinMan1’s dilemma thread about helping non vapers wanting to switch to vaping, who slip up, back to cigs, etc., decided to buy that RX75 for a neighbor to see if I can kick him off cigs. I had to set it up for him, and although I hate buying atomizers, the thing was actually very well built, vaped surprisingly well even WITH the stock tank, wide open airflow. Hell, I’d love a sexy little carry piece that doesn’t leak like a sieve when it’s on it’s side like my beloved Steam Craves. I was actually surprised by it honestly. What kind of battery life were you getting out of that mod running a cleito ?

3 Likes

If he was in the USA, I’d ask if he wanted to lighten it by two! :laughing:

2 Likes

Hehe, I agree. I’ve heard THAT much of the same juice CAN indeed be dangerous. Much safer to split it up, … for safety’s sake and all…

3 Likes

i switch between a few mods everyday , but i believe i got a full day of vaping at least its been awhile since ive used it

1 Like

So here is my latest haul. Yes that is a @Whiterose0818 mod in the center. It has the Medusa RDTA on the top. That Medusa and Silver DB160 plus 2 juices courtesy of @TheTinMan1. Of course @Nicotine_River for the VG Nic and flavors.

Sorry for not posting lately. I have been battling inner demons for 2 weeks now. I thought it was getting better, but right back in to battle I go.

Just wanted to thank those individuals and let them know I appreciate them.

18 Likes