Vape Mail 2017!

That is gorgeous! Whet is that one called? Looks like something out of an H.R. Giger drawing!

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Sucks that they had to go send change that one. I think I have the list around here somewhere, they changed a lot of em. :sweat:

2 Likes

Ya it went from the best choc to the worst in 1 step. The list is up in a couple of threads here.

2 Likes

just ordered one myself didnt even realize they did 2.5 gallons

5 Likes

Going out to buy a new tux to go with this one.

I’ve ordered one of these to go with it: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images.hgmsites.net/med/2017-aston-martin-rapide_100564282_m.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.thecarconnection.com/overview/aston-martin_rapide-s_2017&h=426&w=640&tbnid=ksihvIX4jVQ62M:&tbnh=133&tbnw=200&usg=__rZ4Yqh3TrkSRqtYQdAitkJDb0tI=&vet=10ahUKEwjqgYLIiorUAhWo4IMKHZjNC9IQ_B0IjwEwCg..i&docid=ojxV7odceoALDM&itg=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqgYLIiorUAhWo4IMKHZjNC9IQ_B0IjwEwCg&ei=xkwmWeqGIajBjwSYm6-QDQ

8 Likes

Once I get the wicking down I believe it will be awesome! Great flavor from it!

4 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes

Any opinions on the Exo yet?

3 Likes

From @Heaven_Gifts Envii Terra giveaway

Little gift from my daughter

17 Likes

right now im using the .17 ohm exo coil and the down fall is its so big it makes the capacity for juice minimal and like the original vaping that high 70w get the top way too hot , the flavor is good , and the top airflow is enough for me that not being able to adjust it is ok , im going to try the .4 soon thats the one i used in the original b4 switching to the rta ill let you know how that one is plus its smaller so more juice

3 Likes

not mail but its new , i traded 120ml of juice to the local BnM owner , its for my better half

13 Likes

I won the Wasp in their Facebook Giveaway. So far I am liking it. I was going to review it this weekend but now am waiting for my new COV Wraith Squonk Mod to arrive before giving the Wasp a proper review.

7 Likes

The .4 coil has been my favorite so far. I didn’t like the SS coil, which surprised me. It got too hot and the flavor wasn’t as good to me. I will wait on your impressions once you use the .4. If the flavor isn’t as good as the OG I’m going to pass. Even though it’s prettier than the OG.

3 Likes

its plastic as well , a very thick plastic with a thin piece of metal wrapping it i think the flavor will be on par with the og but ill let you know it might not be lol

3 Likes

Really? Damn, cheap asses!

4 Likes

great project for the long weekend. We’ll see if they live up to the hype! Lol

10 Likes

I have this exact same set up. Was really excited to get the Alien after all the reviews, but it’s not my fav. Pretty, and it seems to work fine, but I get better vapes on some of my others. Like the tank, it vapes nice. Guess I’m just not a fan of the mod.

3 Likes

Freebee from Efun Mothers day giveaway.

Filled and fired. Nice unit with good hand feel and a nice brass knuckle sorta weight if you need to pop somebody in the mouff.
Opps :slight_smile:

15 Likes

ive gotten good use out of my aliens for the price point especially , but at least we can agree on the tanks and we will always have the cleito :wink: lol

4 Likes

thats cool ive always lokes pen style units and have been wanting to get the smok v8 but i may have to look into this one

2 Likes

@Alisa When I get my vape mail, I can finally mix bust-a-nut. I have heard extraordinary things! So excited!

9 Likes