Vape Mail 2017!

That RF SC milk is stronger than i thought started at 1.5% (in a mix) dropped it to 0.75% and am vaping a very steeped cereal mix now with the milk aspect fully blossomed. It is deadly but the milk aspect is forward and i would prefer the cereal to dominate. Thinking 0.5% is all that is needed. Ps i supplement my milk aspect with ooo milky undertone. It is worth getting if you dont already have it. Dont forget the OOO 25% code, thanks go to @Bob_Bitchen for pointing this out. The code can be found on the resources pageā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure you do :wink::laughing:

3 Likes

i dont hve any ooo products but have thought about that one many times i may give it a go ty for the heads up and suggestions

2 Likes

are there any other MUST haves from ooo, just things that you couldnt do without that i couldnt or dont possibly have that similar ty

4 Likes

Time to get in step with the Squonk Life!

18 Likes

Welcome to the Squonk Gang :+1:

4 Likes

16 Likes

Hell yeah!! @kreed :yum:

13 Likes

first time order from goodearthbeauty.com
and im very excited because they sent a free small bottle of another flave i havent tried so that was a nice surprise ty @Pro_Vapes for the heads up

15 Likes

Hi! Just a heads-up. I just got a package from ECX today and the RF concentrate bottles were, indeed, leaking. Its the red-topped 10ml bottles. I see that this is a problem you are already working on, and Iā€™m not upset, I know it must be a headache to dial in all the details of a company like this. Just hoping to help you track the issue. Cheers for all that you do! Btw, this was my first order of flavors from any company, I havenā€™t mixed at all yet!

5 Likes

just a suggestion , dont take this like im being rude ,but what i was going to say is that walt has nothing to do with that issue , its an ECX problem so i would contact them

4 Likes

I appreciate the suggestion. Iā€™m really new here and was hesitant to post this as my first post ever, but it seemed ok. Sorry if I overstepped. I did submit a ticket to ECX with a picture of the bottles before searching here for other accounts of leakage. I responded here only after reading the whole thread and seeing that Walt was trying new bottles out. Thought I could be helpful. Wasnā€™t trying to come down on him or ask for replacements. All good, I hope.

6 Likes

your all good i was only making a suggestion in case you did not realize that it was an ecx issue , i hope i didnt come off as an ass , id like to welcome you to ELR i hope you enjoy the site as much as i and so many others do , if there is ever anything i could do personally just shout well type in CAPS lol :wink:

4 Likes

No, you didnā€™t come off as an ass or rude. Weā€™re good! Thanks for jumping in. It was a nice reminder, though, to be more thorough with delicate information. I should have stated that I had already put in a ticket with ECX in my original post. Btw, I found the culprit to the worst of the leakage in my order this morningā€¦ the neck of the SB SC bottle had snapped off completely! (I updated the ticket). Looking forward to more interaction on happier subjects! Thanks again!

7 Likes

Ecx is pretty good at making things right. You may not hear back until tomorrow (maybe not until late in the day)ā€¦but they have been good at taking care of issues.

6 Likes

I have to agree about ECX customer service being very good they will make it right.

7 Likes

My third one got the plus this time has the color screen and extra top screw so the top plate wonā€™t separate if dropped like m other 2 did but they both still work after mega use

10 Likes

ā€¦please tell me thatā€™s not a bottle of aquaphor and a used tissue on a nightstand next to your bed in a picture you posted online!

8 Likes

Just got my first order from RF in!
Now if I could figure out how to post the picā€¦ :fearful:

5 Likes

either method will work once you email the pic to yourself :+1: (options available after you click REPLY)

If you are posting from your phoneā€¦click ā€œUploadā€ after you hit Reply.

6 Likes