Vape Mail 2017!

Thank you! @MisterSinner
Proof that you, sir, can teach an old salty dog a new trick. :laughing:

12 Likes

18 Likes

thats pretty , im not up to date with hardware , what is it

2 Likes

Thanks fidalgo itā€™s a Petri 24mm RTA. Looks great, havenā€™t built on it yet, and the threads are indeed supa smooth. All I can say this farā€¦

https://www.elementvape.com/petri-24mm-rta-by-dotmod-postless

1 Like

Yeah, $70 for this thing and even their stock photo shows the AFC ring cockeyed. Must the the packaging theyā€™re charging so much for :frowning:

2 Likes

I definitely love the presentation as you open the box.
That baby would have to be a permanent resident of my office, where it would be safe. Iā€™m not great with fine motor skills (in other words, I break crap constantly.)

3 Likes

@Volition swears by the Petri. I hope the new version is just as good (not owned one) but that photoā€¦grrrr. They didnā€™t add to itā€™s looks with that AFC ring. Anyone whoā€™s owned a Ohmega has seen that image too many times :slight_smile:

2 Likes

that does look bad lol , something i would not have seen good eye

1 Like

Both of those are the bomb.

2 Likes

the white chocolate i have not used , it was actually a nice surprise to get a sample of something even though i only ordered 1 bottle , ill continue to use this company goodearthbeauty.com

2 Likes

The Vanilla is a complimentary add to a lot of my mixes. Especially Vanilla Custards.

2 Likes

ya the vanilla is great , there was a person wanting to do a ry4 net and was asking which vanilla and caramel to use , i was going to suggest the MF vanilla but dont know enough about nets

2 Likes

I would actually take a cured Virginia Flu Tobacco and add those to a mix or a stone.

2 Likes

that looks amazing!

1 Like

LOL whatā€™s up with that cockeyed picture. Havenā€™t vaped it yet, and mine is not like that LOL.

1 Like

Well a lack of vape mail today due to the lazy punk ass postal worker who was too lazy to get out of the mail van and walk 20 feet to my door. Got the regular mail in the mailbox but no package containing my Wraith that was out for delivery. Got a notification saying that the package was undeliverable due to ā€œreceptacle blockedā€. Thatā€™s a new one to me!

3 Likes

You mean I am not the only one??? Its not that we make more plans then we can carry out, itā€™s just that we have planned too far aheadā€¦ it will get doneā€¦ That is what I tell my husband when he asksā€¦ what are you going to do with all those bottles and flavors. It will get doneā€¦ is always my reply lol

4 Likes

Sure is
My grand baby is here 3 dad a week
He has skin issues just tuned 2

3 Likes

i was just messing around. sorry

2 Likes

I know
Figured somebody would know what it was lol

3 Likes