Vape Mail 2017!

Just for the record, today I received a Sherman RTA clone and it seems to be a perfect 1-1 clone. Feels exactly like the original and more importantly, vapes exactly like the original. At $23 it’s a great buy.
I did post this in the Current Favorite Tank thread too as that was where I posted on the original Sherman.

9 Likes

i could tell you it smells freaking great , however i never base anything off smell anymore smell to vape dont always translate but this is a popular flave and different than any cream i have

7 Likes

Yeah, CAP choc fudge brownie is a good example of that, smells delicious in the bottle vape smells like a urinal though

4 Likes

Yeah! 2.5 gallon club! Woot woot!

I haven’t even cracked mine open yet… I don’t know how the hell I’m gonna pour it! :joy:

5 Likes

i know right , funnel into a gallon jug im thinking but its hard to pass up especially with the 50 free shipping , Long time VG

5 Likes

Oh good… this whole year?
PG, VG, around 70 flavours (well 30 were testers, and some of them are still on their way :stuck_out_tongue: ) , Atties (Kayfun V5, Griffin, Ammit, Avocado, Hadaly), stuff for coiling (all kinds of wire, tools, cotton…) Mods… so much stuff :smiley:
Neverending Christmas in this house. I have realized how much money I have saved by not smoking and by mixing my own liquid, I guess this has made me a bit crazy this year ^^ (and I am still under the “smoking budget” for only this year… hah!)

6 Likes

Got mine yesterday. Super smooth. Tough to believe it’s a clone. It’s the Kindbright one. There are 2 clones there. I was told not to get the VapEasy one.

It took about 9 days to get to me in the NYC area from China (including memorial day weekend in there). I chose the better shipping for a buck more. (I think it’s SF Express to move it out of china and to customs, then it shipped USPS with a tracking number from the importer in the Bronx (Inwood, NY).

4 Likes

Bottles and bottles and bottles, oh my!

19 Likes

Oh Wow. Seems you have plans :smiley:

7 Likes

Oh I always have plans! Usually more than I can actually carry out…:joy:

10 Likes

Took me awhile to finally locate it when I was trying also… I had wanted it for the CreamStone recipe, it works nicely in it.

4 Likes

thats the recipe that made me first want it , so i subbed it , funny thing is now that i got the italian cream im out of TPA dairy milk , so i subbed the RFSC milk in place of the TPA i hope it works welll , and still to this day i havent been able to make @alisa actual creamstone smh

4 Likes

Very first LB flavors and the Vanilla Ice Cream and Rootbeer smell hella-good.

19 Likes

you were more serious about that VIC

4 Likes

After about every review I read, I couldn’t not get a bigger one.

3 Likes

Geez VM, along with the bottles, how many batteries have you got lined up in the charger?

3 Likes

Lol. That always depends on the device(s) used, and how many users in the household. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Only four. :grinning: That’s the set for my reuleaux rx300. His name is Bob (battery operated boyfriend). I need another set, I hate those few hours when he’s out of commission while the batteries charge.

9 Likes

I knew it was coming…

Roflmao

5 Likes

Go easy with that HS italian cream! Lol it can dominate a mix… I would start at 0.5%

5 Likes