Vape Mail 2017!

Got my rf order today. Guess I’ll be busy for a few days or so :joy::joy:

13 Likes

Just as I posted that last pic fedex showed up w/more :grin:

14 Likes

I got some of this condensed milk concentrate a little while ago. Any suggestions on a good recepie using it?

1 Like

Man! I’ve been waiting for my RF and Nic River order for DAYS… Hopefully they’re going to be here on Weds & Thurs, but the wait is killing me.

3 Likes

I haven’t played too much with it, I have used it in RF version of:

Which came out as:
Charlie Noble’s PB Cereal (c2a)
5.00% Peanut Butter (TPA)
3.50% Sugar Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors)
3.50% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)
1.50% Peanut Butter (SC) (Real Flavors)
1.00% Condensed Milk (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.75% Malted Milk (TPA)
0.50% Bavarian Cream (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.50% Marshmallow (SC) (Real Flavors)
RENAMED
This juice is nice but I made an new version and renamed it due to the changes…
From Charlie Noble’s PB Cereal (c2a) which I changed slightly again into:

PB Sugar Cookie V1
5.00% Peanut Butter (TPA)
3.50% Sugar Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors)
3.50% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)
1.50% Peanut Butter (SC) (Real Flavors)
1.00% Sweet Cream (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.90% Condensed Milk (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.75% Malted Milk (TPA)
0.75% Marshmallow (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.50% Bavarian Cream (SC) (Real Flavors)
RENAMED From Charlie Noble’s PB Cereal (c2a) to PB Sugar Cookie V1
Changing this just a touch, nothing wrong with the c2a mix but for this version I am dropping the Condensed Milk from 1% down to 0.9% and adding Sweet Cream of 1% both Real Flavors SC
Also upped Marshmallow to 0.75% from the original of 0.50%

Notes I had gathered from another user who has done some tasting on this stated:

Condensed milk is very strong and it steeps stronger. brown sugar is
also quite strong so you may find both mixes are dominated by the 1% -
not sure about the funky taste as i don’t get that but dropping them
down some may be the answer. they do both require a minimum of a
week but better at 2.
crazy strong. I have not tested this as a SA yet but I’ve replaced
various creams in other recipes with it at .25-.5% and I think .25%
is going to be my high limit. It tastes a bit dry to me and I like tpa
or purilum MM with it to round it out and sweeten it up.

Sorry I can’t really be much help though.

4 Likes

Mate you are a champion. I APPRECIATE your time in replying to me. i have a lot of it and just concerned about the shelf life of it and for the matter of any other concentrates I have.

3 Likes

That question had been brought up over on the Real Flavors thread, @Walt_RealFlavors responded with a few guidelines:

"The shelf life of a flavor will vary widely. It is best to follow this guide. To find the exact date of manufacture, please refer to your lot number and our COA guide found on our website.

Super Concentrates have a shelf life of 12-18 months (60F° to 72F°) and up to 4 years if refrigerated. Never freeze flavors, this will cause some separation, and the flavor may “break” causing you never to get them to mix again. VG based flavors will follow this same rule but can be exposed to a high daily temperature.

Be sure to store all flavors in a cool, dark place away from sources of direct sunlight heat and flame; pigments in the flavor (from the natural extracts) tend to fade or discolor over time when exposed to sunlight. This fading is normal and is to be expected. Flavor bottles can explode in temperatures inside the container reach above 150F° from evaporation. For long-term storage, refrigerate, and then allowing the flavor to return to room temperature before opening or using the flavor."

6 Likes

A special shoutout to my buddy @TheTinMan1 for sending me some vapemail. Fuchai 213.
He heard about my most recent issues with the rx 2/3 and offered me a solution.
The Man’s a Saint, I tells ya!
Thanks, Tin!

24 Likes

Vape Mail today…new mod/atty family member… picked up on eBay for €35.50 Brand New!! SCORE!!

14 Likes

I love love love that color!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Great device, I got 1 when they first came out and just got another one for my daughter for £26, same colour but yours looks lighter.

1 Like

Yeah in front of me it looks like a Tiffany blue and just built it up and WOW… gonna have fun… and FYI here in Germany they run about €80 normally so €35 or your £26 is a total steal…
I love the vape off RDA but hate the hassle of dripping so thought this might be the ticket not too shabby for a 70 day old Vaper. :grinning: If I do sy so myself.

6 Likes

Totally read “70 year old vaper”… Lol! Was gonna say you look fab for 70!! :joy:

5 Likes

There are days I do feel 70 but not so often anymore :wink:

2 Likes

I get a kick out of the nomenclature. In another forum, there is a thread with all of the given names of peoples extended “family members”.

2 Likes

:tada::tada: yay vaping!!

3 Likes

Or get a Dropbox account :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Real Flavors came. I didn’t get a watch though. Or a sticker. But they did include a twist cap for each bottle which was nice!

15 Likes

Thank you so much for posting that. I have a lot of flavors that I will probably have to toss out… A family member gave me a mini fridge that I will be hooking up to put all my flavors that are less than a year old. I asked someone about putting them in a fridge to make them last longer and they told me that it didn’t matter lol…it wasn’t here. Glad to hear they can last longer.

1 Like

@SthrnMixer I am envious of your new flavor delivery / storage system ^^^

3 Likes