Vape Mail 2017!

Nicotine river has it in stock. I took advantage of their recent coupon as well which was nice for that order. I ended up ordering 3 bottles of it. I hope I love it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Appreciate the kind thought and infoā€¦ But itā€™s not sourcing or discount codes thatā€™s presenting the problemā€¦ Lol

1 Like

I know that pain. Grrrr. There are like 4 other things I would like but keep blowing my vape budget on flavors.

2 Likes

Same. Everything I can muster goes towards flavors.

Havenā€™t spent a dime on hardware since finding the theorem.

As much as Iā€™d like a new mod, I figure itā€™s more prudent to feed the mixing habit first and foremost until things get to a much more fluid state where the finances are concerned. Lol

2 Likes

Figured Iā€™d make a controversial post lol. Still love that stuff, but @AZViking and I are on a special project with it.

12 Likes

First time buyer @Nicotine_River packaging was great, shipping was fast, canā€™t wait to try the NIC. Almost clear, smelled pretty clean as I was breaking it up. Also picked up some Pirilium (fist time), some of my regulars, and a few NR flavors.

21 Likes

nice i think you will enjoy their Nicotine i couldnt tell the difference between NN and NicSelect hope it works out for you

4 Likes

Nice order, looks like youā€™ll be set for few weeks. :wink:
I get 99.99% of my ingredients from Nic Riv.

2 Likes

So far itā€™s looking like I can get the same quality I was getting before, much faster, and cheaper to boot. Still checking things out, but not looking to shabby.

3 Likes

Itā€™s all I use and I love it!

1 Like

Havenā€™t posted in a while been pretty busy with work stuff - i got some new toys but no time to play with them until tomorrow (donā€™t ya hate that)

Anyhoo new overhead mixer and a 3000g scale (.00 accurate)

A few new flav (the RF arrived last week)

18 Likes

What brand and model is the scale? Looks like a nice unit!

1 Like

damn bro you mix the much volume for that mixer to be used ??? i mixed 900ml for some guys up in alaska and it was a pain in the ass lol

2 Likes

OMG, how did you get that Vanilla !!! ??? Iā€™m still waiting, and itā€™s getting harder !!!

LOL @fidalgo_vapes I begrudgingly do 120ā€™sā€¦

1 Like

ya thats me as well

1 Like

Hehe, I mean I DO them, but after like 5 (if you have to mix more), itā€™s like, blehhhh, ā€œTime to mix da juiceā€. 10mlā€™s make me happy hehe.

3 Likes

Picked up two Lavabox Mā€™s during Volcanoā€™s Independence Day sale. They were marked down to $45.99 from $79.99, but I had a 30% off coupon bringing it down to $32 and some change, so two DNA75 mods for about 80% of the original price of one. And thatā€™s the price shipped!

Pic is my original Lavabox M in the middle with the new ones on each side. My Siren to put on top of the one without any atty will arrive Friday, but Iā€™ll be gone so wonā€™t have it in my hands until Sunday or Monday. Iā€™ve finally found the setup for me, so Iā€™ll have a backup to my backup.

16 Likes

Congrats on achieving the single biggest obstacle in hardware!

Now on to the same battle in flavorsā€¦ LMAO
May your pockets be deep, your patience be deeper, and bottles be plenty!!

9 Likes

Thatā€™s a KILLER price on the M! I picked mine up from Vapor Beast when they had it on sale for about $40 earlier this year and also picked up a HCigar VT75 from VaporWorld for the same price. I prefer the feel of the VT75 in the hand and really like the fact that it takes larger atomizers with no overhang. The M is SO much easier to swap batteries though and being a little smaller than the VT75 makes it a little easier to pocket when Iā€™m out and about. All in all, Iā€™m really happy with both. Congratulation on getting your gear game set!

4 Likes