Vape Mail 2017!

10 Likes

New flavors to play with!

16 Likes

My additive care package
Thanks to @ecigexpress for all they do here!

18 Likes

Congrats again!

Also, would definitely appreciate your thoughts on the Erythritol and WS-23, if/when you can find the time!

4 Likes

Thx to @SessionDrummer advice I picked this up from local shop 20$ and they even gave me a free dual post deck!

12 Likes

That tank has great flavor. The only complaint that I had with it was no top fill.

4 Likes

Well with the toasting of my Wismec and the small fire that ensued I have a temporary place holder that I picked up to tide me over till my store credit kicks in and I get something more substantial. So here it is and yes itā€™s purple but for 31 bucks Iā€™m not complaining.WIN_20170804_15_20_51_ProWIN_20170804_15_20_53_ProWIN_20170804_15_21_05_ProWIN_20170804_15_21_04_Pro

13 Likes

Oh yeah, itā€™s an IPV 400

4 Likes

Iā€™ll do that, my wife is a big fan of Koolada so the WS-23 Iā€™ll be trying in a few of her ADVs and Iā€™ll be trying the Erythritol in some of my lemonade experiments.

5 Likes

Lol ya same here! Thx @louiesquared

3 Likes

Well these just came!

Thanks @Jayrell! I canā€™t wait to try them!

13 Likes

Holy Crap! Which Wiz Bang went up in flames?

4 Likes

Excuse my janky labels lol and bad handwriting lol I hope you enjoy!!

5 Likes

No worries, Iā€™m not a pro, and I started with labels just like that, then I remembered I had a label maker that I use about once a year for work when I need it.

5 Likes

How long do I need to steep these?

2 Likes

I have been thinking of getting one lol just not high on the priority list of more flavors and mods lolā€¦ anyway let me know what you think! The Glow is well over 3 weeks steeped by now and the apple brulee was tasty yesterdayā€¦ still will get better over time but try it outā€¦ ok Iā€™m about to hit the highway so will be radio silent for a few hours :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

ES 300 Exoskeleton

I had the silver one, didnā€™t get the tank.

8 Likes

@GalacticResidue Mmm, if this is your first one, let me know how you like it.

@louiesquared ^^^^ Exactly !!!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a great tank. If you end up loving it, you can get the upgraded base at fasttech. No rubber air control band to worry about.

4 Likes

Ah thx I didnā€™t know about that lol! I was considering removing it all together due to the fact I like wide open air flow! If itā€™s all the way open the band really serves no purpose lol! Iā€™ll look into the other base though as I am curious now!

3 Likes