Vape Mail 2017!

Thought I would venture into the PWM Mod world so I ordered this DOVPO M VV, along with an OBS tank that was on sale. The royal Hunter on top of the Mod is not new. This is my test run while I save for a WhiteRose

7 Likes

I’m going to steal them before you can try them. :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Mmmm, Sugar High, hehehe, that sounds interesting !!!

3 Likes

http://darkmp3.ru/imgs/8022468-460x460/good-golly-miss-molly.jpg

10 Likes
9 Likes

Yup tastes like a maple syrup to me! They must’ve thought you take a real waffle drenched in maple and rolled it into a cone lol

2 Likes

What happened to it?

1 Like

Lol. Way to go. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

Lol!!

:point_right: @SessionDrummer
You just got “double Molly’d”!!! :laughing:

5 Likes

New things in to try (except for the INW Watermelon and CAP Sugar Cookie),

11 Likes

You get a strong waffle taste from it? Really wow. I thought it was kind of light vaping it especially compared to fw waffle.

3 Likes

Lol no waffle flavor really more of a maple syrup only! Just was making a joke! I really only get this maple/ molasses kinda note from it! I can see it going into a pancake or waffle recipe for sure!

3 Likes

And finally, after totally loosing out on the raffle, I get to try the fabled INW MC Old Formulation. What happened to my Sweet Cream tester I wonder …

11 Likes

nothing they sent me papaya and it was the same amount

2 Likes

wtf 30ml bottles ooooo im mad , i bought from them in june and they only had 10 10ml bittles left and No 30ML , makes you wonder doesnt it ???

4 Likes

Didn’t you get yours from Vapor Eyes?

3 Likes

Hmmmm, yes it DOES make one wonder doesn’t it ???

I can’t remember who exactly it was that tipped me off they had a dwindling supply of the original version (sorry guys/gals I got too many friend here hehe), so I grabbed two of them, and the shipping from AU wasn’t great, but it wasn’t a deal killer.

4 Likes

I’m holding it up, side by side with my OTHER INW MC and the colors look about the same. Smelling them, there CLEARLY is something different, although I can’t nail it down just my smell, and I’ve got to mix up a tester of the new (old) stuff and see what it is.

4 Likes

no juice factory , they claim to have some here in the states at vapertek, i have to double check on that name but im think of grabbing a couple from them as well , i have 4 10ml bottles left i bought 6 , those 4 will last awhile im not much of a chocolate guy , but i had to get some b4 i couldnt anymore

2 Likes

is you other the old formula as well ??

1 Like