Vape Mail 2018

I haven’t been interacting much for a while now. But this is my first haul in months.

This sort of vape mail may or may not have been why I moved in May. :rofl:

15 Likes

The new 25mm Goons arrived today. Stoked to get them running.

20181004_153801

12 Likes

@marsh8, you are going to like that Recurve, it spits back a little bit than settles down, I space my coils no matter what they are, just gives me better flavor. Nice Haul, nice Library !! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, these were my first go with anything with single coil, I normally vape at 0.1 ohm or there abouts.

In the recurve I got it to 0.2 (4x28/36 SS)with the second build and I see what you mean about the spit back initially but like you said it is better with the spacing.

Easy to build on, don’t need to get 2 coils exactly the same. :rofl:

2 Likes

ecigexpress haul, some new, some replacements. Illum batteries, 21700 30T 4000mah. for my squonkers that where ordered 2-3 weeks ago, I think everybody is squonking !! squonk, squonk, squonk !! singing !:star_struck:

11 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Inw Biscuit Reformulation?

my BCF haul, all new, cannot wait to get in that VTA sugar loaf… smells so good !!

11 Likes

Please give your thoughts on Sugar loaf, was just hearing it was really good, I am very interested in trying some of the VTA flavors, as I don’t have any yet.

4 Likes

to me they are great, there is a few that I over did , like the watermelon, it is strong as F, but yeah a lot of great flavors, the Lemon Meringue Tart (VTA) is out of this world !! they got so many good flavors, I have used about 10-15 of them, still got about 25-30 more to try. And have not tried the Sugar Loaf. yet.

3 Likes

Been on a serious Mech kick lately. Got the brass version a while back and loved it so much that I had to get the copper. Now I just need to find a good copper rda for the matchy matchy.

13 Likes

I know that struggle and harder w/o stepping into high end stuff, copper pricey. I know off hand the Druga and Tauren are available w/ copper finishes.

4 Likes

My wife has a Druga and I’ve thought about picking up one in copper. I would like to get a Kennedy to go with it but I refuse to pay $100 for an rda that I then have to buy the goodie bag extra. Pisses me off!

4 Likes

aye, thats more high end i was referring to but still always wanted one. Enjoy the 22 druga that came w/ squonk kit, cheap as chips too 12.99, still avail btw, and anticipating the 24 in brass tone soon enuff for brass tube. the tauren turned out to be a nice rda more then what i thought would be only for matchy matchy for their tube, one worth checking out

5 Likes

Thank you for the Tauren idea. I like the looks and I may just have to pick one up.

4 Likes

THC been putting out some nice gear and seem at low intro price, word catches on and shit doubles, worth to keep an eye on them if the put out anything else.

4 Likes

Getting hard to find as VC have no stock but I like the Buddha (I have 3 of the 30mm version not sure how the 24mm goes)

8 Likes

I recently won a giweavay by @Heaven_Gifts where I won 2 21700 batteries and a 30$ giftcard, which I used to buy the Vapefly Core RTA.

core%20n%20battery

11 Likes

Just received the Dovpo Topside (no pic. camera issues) I have to say first impressions are very good, even the heavy plastic slide top box it comes in.

8 Likes

Can use it as a RDA stand, and stash box!?

1 Like

YEP has 4 pre-drilled holes in the lid

2 Likes