Vape Mail 2018

aye, thats more high end i was referring to but still always wanted one. Enjoy the 22 druga that came w/ squonk kit, cheap as chips too 12.99, still avail btw, and anticipating the 24 in brass tone soon enuff for brass tube. the tauren turned out to be a nice rda more then what i thought would be only for matchy matchy for their tube, one worth checking out

5 Likes

Thank you for the Tauren idea. I like the looks and I may just have to pick one up.

4 Likes

THC been putting out some nice gear and seem at low intro price, word catches on and shit doubles, worth to keep an eye on them if the put out anything else.

4 Likes

Getting hard to find as VC have no stock but I like the Buddha (I have 3 of the 30mm version not sure how the 24mm goes)

8 Likes

I recently won a giweavay by @Heaven_Gifts where I won 2 21700 batteries and a 30$ giftcard, which I used to buy the Vapefly Core RTA.

core%20n%20battery

11 Likes

Just received the Dovpo Topside (no pic. camera issues) I have to say first impressions are very good, even the heavy plastic slide top box it comes in.

8 Likes

Can use it as a RDA stand, and stash box!?

1 Like

YEP has 4 pre-drilled holes in the lid

2 Likes

More thought put into this than I have seen in a long time. :+1:

3 Likes

got some stuff from Wotofo, has anybody heard of the Faris RTDA, I think it’s a Kuwait you tube reviewer , got the Profile, smooth airflow.

13 Likes

I tried the Faris RDTA, my advice don’t buy it, not my kind of vape. Somebody might like it, not me!!, The Profile is different, not something I would use that often.

2 Likes

Is this common practice for USPS to bounce packages back and forth?

2 Likes

I just went through the same thing last week. In Brooklyn too. Not sure if it’s some sort of glitch. I hope it is because that would make no sense.

3 Likes

Pretty sure they have had an issue, I have a usps package that was in Sydney at 2.39 pm on the 6th - same tracking number departed Louisville, United States 11.47pm on the 6th and then departed Melbourne at 0536 am on the 7th so unless they have some super secret superfast transport I am chalking it up to their system got screwed.

4 Likes

Had a package do that last year in San Francisco-Bounced from SF Customs to Richmond and back to SF a couple of times. It was icing on the cake for The Package That Never Came, as the order in question was placed by yours truly from a Chinese vendor just before CNY. The SF/Richmond postal hubs are notorious for black-holing packages.

1 Like

Well I hope it finds it bearings pretty soon because I’m running out of VG

Not exactly vape mail since it didn’t arrive in the mail, but still new today :slight_smile:

12 Likes

You are going to luv that REPLAY !! SX is on my list, but holding on for awhile.

3 Likes

I already love it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s the worst! Hopefully the postal gremlins will focus their energies on someone else’s package so that you can resume flavor-blasting your taste buds.

2 Likes