Vape Mail 2018

Can’t post a picture because my tablet wants to be a bitch about it, have to wait till I’m home tonight, but I still list what I got :wink:

Stainless Steel Round Wire gauge 24 all the way to 46
Drills
Screwdrivers
Vice(s)
Swivels
More pliers because never can have enough
Spool tamers
Magnifier glasses

Flavors : bunch of flv (cookie dough, cupcake batter, cream, peanut butter, vanilla custard, green Apple and some refills)

Then I bought the Revolver RTA and the Intake RTA both in black, maybe these can replace my kylin mini’s. We’ll see.

Hopefully I can get off work early, so excited to get started with maybe some “easy” coil builds

10 Likes

@eStorm Let me know if you break yours into pieces, then I can send you mine.

3 Likes

Not that bad yet. I apologize for the language.

2 Likes

No no we need MORE of it !!! The SPICE of life.

6 Likes

The spice must flow…

10 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/GzR2NQ3.jpg

13 Likes

Funny, tools are the things I get most excited about. There is nothing like having the right tool for the job. One of my most treasured tools is a set of precision drivers. Nothing like a good solid fit on a Philips head screw. I cringe when a screw driver tries to climb out of the the slots.

9 Likes

Probably the best all time bit from South Park!

4 Likes

16 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Your thoughts on the Evolv DNA250C Chip and Replay Mode

O M G

im in love (again), review coming…

12 Likes

Kinda vape mail? Eciggity Retail store. Same prices as the warehouse but I got hooked up with a bunch of free stuff. Picked up a CapStone RDA, some COTN and a Drop Solo.

17 Likes

.google tony b. bobble head

10 Likes

Bobblehead For The Win !!!

4 Likes

Ok then, Get to it!!! Always interested in a good regulated tube.

4 Likes

Got myself a wotofo profile. (Or 2)
The flavour is incredible, blows everything else i got away.

Ps forgive my dodgy slightly burnt wick.
But it still tastes great so not changing it yet.

14 Likes

It looks like COTN is the same material used in mops. I wonder if you can buy a mop cheaper?

4 Likes

It is actually some pretty good stuff. Great for wicking on the go. No fluffing and they juice up fast.

3 Likes

I will have to try it. Even if I have a life time supply of cotton pads I must have paid $8 bucks for.

3 Likes

Same here. That on top of a ton of rayon and hemp.
These are handy if you are in a hurry or have trouble wicking.

3 Likes