Vape Mail 2018

6 Likes

@SmilingOgre Polished all the lines out of the edge and it works great now thanks!

8 Likes

@SmilingOgre good job mate nice save.

6 Likes

Wonderful!!! I came within seconds of tossing mine a week ago or so then remembered that crazy 510 platter. Vape on!!!

7 Likes

Pfft, reg. device users dont know what clean isā€¦:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I couldnā€™t get the disc off earlier to clean it and was on the verge of swinging the hammer at everything so left it aloneā€¦ I do clean my tanks and 510ā€™s everyday though, mainly because I manage to get liquid everywhere :confused:

3 Likes

I just meant to say that keeping connections clean means a lot more to a mech user then a reg.but glad u got it fixed and easy fix kept it from trashcan

4 Likes

Reg - Regulatedā€¦ Got it, thought you meant regular for some reason :laughing:

When there is a risk of an explosion its best to keep things pristine. :+1:

4 Likes

Vapemail sweeeet

13 Likes

only 2 days have past and the other guy folded? :rofl:

3 Likes

What did you use to open it this time?..the wall?..or the car?

Thatā€™s a crime scene right thereā€¦you should draw a chalk line around it and wait for the policeā€¦

5 Likes

I have still not ordered any vape related stuff this year. buth yeah he have understood that i will manage to not buy stuff. everything i recived this year is stuff i ordered before newyear.
now itĀ“s not about winning a bet against money. not itĀ“s just to not hear @JoJo for the rest of the year saying see i told u so. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Thks @ecigexpress for the trial ones, not a SF guy so ill try the ssb @ 3 w/ cf @ 1

9 Likes

More vape mail! A girl could get used to this easily hehe

NET samples form @50YearsOfCigars, thank you you sure are fast with shipping!

Some Nic RIv and Flavor shack. I just ordered oh and ooo tobacco sample box. All so fast with delivery, I am impressed. I just ordered 2 days ago

9 Likes

Wow! Youā€™ve got a lot of testing to do!

3 Likes

Time to clean coil and wick

photo

7 Likes

Let me know how the dead rabbit is. I am leaning on the fence about that one.

2 Likes

Sure thing they are both in the ultrasonic cleaner right now
the SQ is 22mm single coil and I think it will be a good one.
I like the fact that this time it has notchā€™s on the deck so it wonā€™t spin

I wish you lived next doorā€¦ chuckles

5 Likes

/cringes

Thatā€™s a beautiful piece. Shame about the issues. :cry:

2 Likes