Vape Mail 2018

very nice! I am looking to do the same thing. Ill get a mtl mod & tank to try and hope eliminate the craves.
@SmilingOgre has pointed me in the right direction

5 Likes

@Lexie3 I’m TRYING to like that …

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 1 minute before trying again.

3 Likes

There, liked it for ya !

3 Likes

+1 @DaveDave

3 Likes

Joyetech
EGO A|O ECO
KEEP CALM AND VAPE ON

Watch for my review :alien:

9 Likes

Not trying to be a punk-ass or anything but…
I get my @Whiterose0818 mod tomorrow!

23 Likes

No. It didn’t come off that way at all. :wink:

Congrats!! You’re going to love it.

4 Likes

Punk ass! Seriously, congrats LM. You gonna love it.

4 Likes

You could at least wait and post pictures !

2 Likes

@HealthCabin was kind enough to send this very interesting GBox Squonk kit out. Testing for review now.

14 Likes

@Lostmarbles

Tease
tease
TEASE

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Today I received THE BEST EVER Vape Mail in the form of a box of goodies from the USA!

A surprise gift from the man himself @Whiterose0818 - thank you so much you beautiful thing you!

And from my most favourite man of metal, @TheTinMan - the best belated Birthday/Christmas presents ever - thank you, you are incredible, love you :kissing_heart:

And the most beautifully sexy thing I have ever had in my possession (soooo clever @Whiterose0818)

I’m so super happy right now - words cannot describe how absolutely beautiful this mod is :heart_eyes:

30 Likes

hoooolly crap thats just a little bit gorgeous my lovely :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

4 Likes

It totes is bab, utterly gorgeous! And no customs charges after they sat on it for 3 days! :tada:

5 Likes

I got me some POO! I put off buying the Drag because my larger tanks would overhang. Saw this for a good price at Vape Royalty and had to have it. POO POO POO . (just like having an excuse to say it!)

VOOPOO%20TOO

7 Likes

And now the real fun begins! Well… after I catch up to the last 20 years of technology anyway…

18 Likes

That is a very cool oscilloscope. I used one a couple of times in the Navy. Way cool. Brought back some memories.

2 Likes

OHHHH, here comes @Lostmarbles !!

2 Likes

Well what you do for @Whiterose0818 is simply amazing. Amazing like You! Have fun gurl, you deserve it!

6 Likes

Haven’t played with one of those since college and seeing this made me miss those days. Have fun playing.

2 Likes